• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

kiguel182

I'm starting to get curious at what the Goldberg v Lesnar match will be. Either Goldberg is lying or he just can't wrestle a full match and this is the main event of the show. They can't have a 5 minute Mania match can they? There has to be something prepared.

Okay, I'm curious now.

Syder

I wish Goldberg was sticking around.
Why though? Fans already started turning after he took the belt off KO. He hasn't had a good match yet and I don't see him ever having one. If he sticks around post-Mania people are going to get real tired, real quick.

GunBR

I'm starting to get curious at what the Goldberg v Lesnar match will be. Either Goldberg is lying or he just can't wrestle a full match and this is the main event of the show. They can't have a 5 minute Mania match can they? There has to be something prepared.

Okay, I'm curious now.
I'm 100% sure that's gonna be a 5 minute match

Tall4Life

V6AexXK.jpg

Stop lying.

We all know that picture is a fake because if that match really happened, Erick "Big League" Rowan would've squashed The Rock. Stop spreading fake news, I thought you were better than that.

GunBR

I can see WWE doing a Goldberg vs Taker match at SummerSlam (Taker eliminated Goldberg at Rumble)

And I would be fine with that. A 2 minute match is perfect for both of them

klonere

Banned
It does highlight how varied wrestling is where people can be geniunely excited about Dad potato vs a literal corpse in 2017

No way she gets out of Takeover as champion unfortunately. I like Ember Moon as a wrestler but she has a bad character.

I will not argue the Ember Moon point. Not worth it.

But Asuka will go into Takeover legit 159-0

She needs 14 more wins to tie Goldberg's 173, and 15 to pass him.

Forcing supernatural gimmicks on people that don't want it is a bad idea?

I'd say given Ember Moon's interests and what she's said in interviews, it's highly likely she was the one who wants the supernatural character.

Catching up on 205 Live and Kendrick vs. Tozawa is low-key the best feud going on right now. Mind-boggling how much better its booked than the freakin' main event. Hell even this throwaway feud between Dar and Rich Swann is pretty good.

Are these dudes even going to have a match at Mania? They sure deserve it.

Zach

I really kind of enjoy this commentary team of JR and Mick Foley. Not really into this Morrison/Miz vs. Finlay/Hornswoggle vs. uhh Jesse/Festus vs. ummm Hawkins/Ryder?? match, though.

What is happening in 2008?

Catching up on 205 Live and Kendrick vs. Tozawa is low-key the best feud going on right now. Mind-boggling how much better its booked than the freakin' main event. Hell even this throwaway feud between Dar and Rich Swann is pretty good.

Are these dudes even going to have a match at Mania? They sure deserve it.
Kendrick rules, that's why. Respect that veteran.

Has Goldberg ever had a heel run? Other than fans turning on him. I wonder if he even would, I know he said his motivation for coming back was to be a superhero to kids so it's probably a moot point.

Really can't wait for Mean Mark to drag down The Big Dog to having a rotten match. A premier talent like that deserves something better than having to carry that ridiculous looking old crippled cunt.

Top Bottom