• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it hilarious though that Flo Rida has been all over the Wrestlemania ads with this theme song, and he still is a mid-carder when they bring in part timer Pitbull.

The theme song is a Pitbull song that features Flo-Rida.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If you watch Mania Blizzard got your money anyway.

They both got my money. My concern isn't making the gif untrue, its that seeing that gif means the event sucks as much as I imagine it will.

There are exactly 0 matches I'm interested in. Zero is not a good fucking number to have a relatively hardcore fan invested in. It's like a Super Bowl between the Giants and the Patriots. You have disdain for the matchup and participants and the only purpose of watching is being advertised to for 5 hours.

20170327_Music_Pitbull--d5dbf38f5747ecb32e2a55159a11f300.jpg

They couldn't just do the Flo-Rida theme song....nah, they had to get Pitbull and Stephen Marley in there too.

I'm actually a fan of Stephen Marley.....it seems like all the Marley kids got dad's talent.
Should've brought in Damien Marley just so he could perform this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAN1l8T1UCo

Man, I'm tired of this wrestling bullshit!

However, if I were to maybe receive a three month trial for a certain WWE Network, I may think of relapsing...

Oh woe is me, the $9.99 in my wallet needs a home!

Friend, If you send me your email address via PM I'll happily forward the email to you. It says 'valid for one time use only' I don't know if that refers to the offer in general, or if it's somehow linked to my account so won't work for anyone else. Happy to let you try it though.

Tagyhag

Friend, If you send me your email address via PM I'll happily forward the email to you. It says 'valid for one time use only' I don't know if that refers to the offer in general, or if it's somehow linked to my account so won't work for anyone else. Happy to let you try it though.

Haha nah I'm good thanks! I believe that only works if you never subbed.

I'm just trying to get the WWE bots to listen to me >_>

Bronx-Man

Banned
You know what?. Blue can suck it! I'm making the WrestleMania week OT and it's gonna be the worst OT WrassleGAF has ever seen! You wanna know why?! Because it's the OT that this company, this show, and these people deserve!

This wednesday night, I finally inject WrassleGAF with the lethal dose of poison it deserves, and that's a SHOOT.

You know what?. Blue can suck it! I'm making the WrestleMania week OT and it's gonna be the worst OT WrassleGAF has ever seen! You wanna know why?! Because it's the OT that this company, this show, and these people deserve!

This wednesday night, I finally inject WrassleGAF with the lethal dose of poison it deserves, and that's a SHOOT.
I don't believe in your ability to make a shitty enough OT for this event.

Sephzilla

I'm still stuck on Paige and Del Rio getting married on a Wednesday. Who the fuck gets married in the middle of the week? My only guess is that maybe he's talking about the courthouse marriage

Haha nah I'm good thanks! I believe that only works if you never subbed.

I'm just trying to get the WWE bots to listen to me >_>

I did sub. It's and offer trying to entice me back.

President Zach Tunney and Seph - GWF3 should have a musical performance from Taylor Swift, backed by dancers dressed as Power Rangers. That's the most WrassleGAF half time show I can think of.

You bitch, no you aren't!

I know man, I don't mind any of the Marley son's apart from Ziggy.
Damnit ,just listen to the song .

I'd rather book someone who's talented. AND ZACH ISN'T A GODDAMN GWF PRESIDENT

Seph, don't expose the business. President Zach Tunney is as much the pres of the GWF as Jack Tunney was of the WWF.

I don't like Swift or the Power Rangers either. I'm in the minority here though.

ElRenoRaven

Just saw the news about Eva Marie. I'd just like to say that nothing of value was lost. Now maybe they can get someone who can wrestle and actually gives a shit about the business on Smackdown to take her place.

Hex

Banned
Well, that's a bummer. She was great on the first couple of Total Divas seasons, I loved her tease gimmick in those first several Smackdown Live episodes, and that Eva Marie (with Nia Jax) vs. Bayley NXT title match was an eight-star match, for sure.

I think that her boyfriend or whoever that was is a huge part of what kept her from getting anywhere.
Not sure if they are still together or what, but that being said he may also be the reason that she was in the shape she was in and got attention from WWE in the first place.

You should just copy+paste the wikipedia list of matches and have that be the entire OT.

Angry Grimace

WrestleMania 33 |OT| Batista's Belly Button is here (but Batista isn't)

Just saw the news about Eva Marie. I'd just like to say that nothing of value was lost. Now maybe they can get someone who can wrestle and actually gives a shit about the business on Smackdown to take her place.
See what I mean, guys? She hasn't even been on TV since August, and she was always a rare sight anyway. Why can't we just treat her like she's Kalisto or Apollo Crews and never care?

Top Bottom