• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

dave meletzer:

Now this could change, but the plan right now is for Shane to take a ride on a roller coaster that is a part of the Wrestlemania set, through a sheet of glass, juice, and be propelled from his seat and take a flatback bump in the middle of the ring.

LOL amazing WORTH IT!

dave meletzer:

Now this could change, but the plan right now is for Shane to take a ride on a roller coaster that is a part of the Wrestlemania set, through a sheet of glass, juice, and be propelled from his seat and take a flatback bump in the middle of the ring.
And then pin AJ.

Goddamn, this show is looking pretty heavily stacked;

aOVuVan.jpg

Zach

dave meletzer:

Yawn.

I just watched GWF2. Goddamn crappy belly-to-belly suplex...

Menome, if you're facing off with Zach I'm more than happy to manage you.

Of course! And Biggest-Geek-Ever can corner me! Unless managers aren't allowed during Iron Man matches...

Kaladin

dave meletzer:

The ultimate thrill ride

dave meletzer:

Shane gonna steal the show this year.
Rollercoaster+tycoon+you+want+to+leave+my+park+what+about_479985_4765993.gif

Kick out at 2

slabrock

Banned
I mean, what the hell? You couldn't afford Thugger or Yachty or Travis Scott or something? You had go with the most bland inoffensive "rappers" that rap fans don't even listen to take up at least 15 minutes of WrestleMania? A show that already has to fit in 10-12 matches in the span of 4 hours?

Should have splurged for Migos. Would have been interesting at least.

dave meletzer:

Y'all ready to see a man die live on the WWE Network?

Tall4Life

Taker's entrance will take so long that all of HHH's daughters will grow up to be adults and they'll interfere simultaneously to beat Roman and pin both him and Taker at the same time and then interfere in Shane vs AJ and hit the latter with three stereo pedigrees.

Hex

Banned
Ya think Rock will show up? Is he currently doing any work in Florida? I know he lives there.

And what do you think? 20 minutes at least? 30?

Need to hype Baywatch of course.
20 minutes alone, ten more with someone coming out.

Nekofrog

Banned
This talk is Jericho with Haku is great. Meng was my favorite WCW mid card badass and I remember hoping to see more of him than just the week or two we got of him in the early 2000s in the WWF.

Tagyhag

Taker's entrance will take so long that all of HHH's daughters will grow up to be adults and they'll interfere simultaneously to beat Roman and pin both him and Taker at the same time and then interfere in Shane vs AJ and hit the latter with three stereo pedigrees.

I keep forgetting that Trips has kids, wonder if they're gonna grow up to be like dad

Goodbye Eva.

With Wrestlemania just days away, there has been some speculation about Eva Marie being a part of the SmackDown Women's title match this Sunday. Eva has not appeared on television since being suspended for 30 days on August 17, 2016 for her first violation of the company's Wellness Policy.

After asking around, a source at WWE informed me that the company will not be renewing Eva's contract. Eva had been with the company since 2013 and was a featured cast member of Total Divas for the show's six seasons. No announcement has been made by either side, but Eva is apparently done with the company.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...-wwe-smackdown-star-reportedly-done-with-wwe/

jmdajr

Remember last time they were in Florida the Taker Pyro almost killed some fans? Guessing that won't be happening again.

I'm really not surprised they are letting Eva go. Mandy Rose is arguably better looking, plays the gimmick better, and is already a better wrestler.

Luschient

dave meletzer:

dammit, I'm going to end up paying $10 for WM aren't I

Top Bottom