• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

klonere

Banned
y58Gptf.png

Thank you based Monsoon

Personally I think we missed the boat with OT2 to not have the subtitle be "And fuck that owl", so I'm happy for that to be the mania title

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WrestleMania 33 |OT| The Ultimate $hill-Rida

BROKEN WrestleMania 33 |OT| Is it too late to DELETE?

WrestleMania 33 |OT| The 7 hour Raw After WrestleMania Pre-Show

WrestleMania 33 |OT| The Flo-Rida Concert is Back On

Kaladin

WrestleMania 33 |OT| The Ultimate Over-The-Hillride

They can bring in as much new talent as they want, it will never be enough for the IWC. We have a ton of new talent and younger talent on this show, yet everyone wants to focus on the few old guys who keep coming back, and bring the hype every year.

A few years ago, yeah....you could make the argument that it's mostly old timers and part timers on the card. This year, we've got a ton of newer talent in major angles who are ready to go over.

The sentiment of old timers and part timers coming in to steal the spotlight or ruin the show is what is getting to be old and more tired than Undertaker.

jmdajr

Why's he so stiff legged?

Two torn quads probably don't help. To be fair I don't know if I could do that. My foot coordination is beyond horrible.

Especially not now. I don't know what I did while doing reverse dumbbell lunges, but my knee feels not so awesome today.

Beefy

Two torn quads probably don't help. To be fair I don't know if I could do that. My foot coordination is beyond horrible.

Especially not now. I don't know what I did while doing reverse dumbbell lunges, but my knee feels not so awesome today.

I do a version of it, but a bigger step into the gaps.

Go get it checked man! Always better to get it checked sooner then leaving it and you out for ages.

They can bring in as much new talent as they want, it will never be enough for the IWC. We have a ton of new talent and younger talent on this show, yet everyone wants to focus on the few old guys who keep coming back, and bring the hype every year.

A few years ago, yeah....you could make the argument that it's mostly old timers and part timers on the card. This year, we've got a ton of newer talent in major angles who are ready to go over.

The sentiment of old timers and part timers coming in to steal the spotlight or ruin the show is what is getting to be old and more tired than Undertaker.
Look, between the ticket, hotel and flight, I'm spending basically $1000 to see this show. I don't derive any shame from that because I am legitimately excited to see the show.
(cue OwensIsNow calling me the Biggest-Mark-Ever)
That said, I still think it's ridiculous Goldberg/Lesnar is for the universal title and probably the main event. And I think whatever they have Rock, Austin, Michaels etc. do would be time better spent given to make the matches better. And WWE deserves ridicule for that being the state of their biggest show of the year, where it shouldn't be about reliving the greatest hits of the past, but building for the future.

jmdajr

I do a version of it, but a bigger step into the gaps.

Go get it checked man! Always better to get it checked sooner then leaving it and you out for ages.

There is no swelling so might just be over use. I was still able to take the stairs this morning and motion seems fine, but yeah something is up.

I had an MRI some years ago and I don't have any structural damage.

Nekofrog

Banned
WrestleMania is going to be 7 hours of misery peppered with some high quality phony pugilism consisting of:

-45 minutes of the same video packages for every match that we have already seen

-At least 30 minutes solid of wrestling entrances

-The Rock wasting 45 minutes of everyone's time, possibly with a flame thrower or a snow blower if you want to rhyme thematically

-Some old geezer name Finn Balor returning

-HHH putting in more effort into his entrance than his match

-Buzzwords every twenty seconds (pls do not play any drinking games involving WWE buzzwords, it can be lethal)

-Subtle racism

-Appearance by a not so subtle racist, brotherjackdude

-A crazy white woman whos cat has her own Instagram

All in all a fun time

jmdajr

Depends on tomorrow. If the match gets a stipulation it's definitely main show but if not, I wouldn't be shocked to see it on the pre-show. It's two hours long, meaning they'd need about three or four matches for it.

3 maybe at most. Is the commentary starting before that, or during? Booket T needs his time to shine.

Beefy

WrestleMania is going to be 7 hours of misery peppered with some high quality phony pugilism consisting of:

-45 minutes of the same video packages for every match that we have already seen

-At least 30 minutes solid of wrestling entrances

-The Rock wasting 45 minutes of everyone's time, possibly with a flame thrower or a snow blower if you want to rhyme thematically

-Some old geezer name Finn Balor returning

-HHH putting in more effort into his entrance than his match

-Buzzwords every twenty seconds (pls do not play any drinking games involving WWE buzzwords, it can be lethal)

-Subtle racism

-Appearance by a not so subtle racist, brotherjackdude

-A crazy white woman whos cat has her own Instagram

All in all a fun time

Who the cat lady?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You know what?. Blue can suck it! I'm making the WrestleMania week OT and it's gonna be the worst OT WrassleGAF has ever seen! You wanna know why?! Because it's the OT that this company, this show, and these people deserve!

This wednesday night, I finally inject WrassleGAF with the lethal dose of poison it deserves, and that's a SHOOT.

I'm the current GAF champion for the worst OT ever, you gotta out do that.

I think that's totally possible. Also, Ambrose going from WWE World Heavyweight Champion to pre-show in under a year is a pretty massive fall from grace

He deserves it though. I've never seen Ambrose not be shit.

Just watching classic PPV from my yoof Survivor Series 1992. Whatever happened to the Headshrinker who wasn't Rikishi?

Anth0ny

Imagine the salt if Ambrose vs Corbin is pre-show but the fucking Flo Rida and Pitbull concert is on the main show.

most likely

flo rida and pitbull are more mainstream and entertainmania is all about that mainstream attention

tbh it also gives people there to walk around, get some circulation back into their lower body after siting in stadium seats for 6 hours watching fake sports, with another 4 hrs to go

Ambrose has a terrible track record for holding titles.
His longest reigning WWE United States Champion record is tainted by the fact the guy defended it like six times. And he's defended his IC title only once during this current reign despite winning it in early January.

JAMES! COME BACK FOR FREE!

I could let my gmail wwe network account go out for the month and use the free thing they're giving me on yahoo but parts of me have some faith that they'll reward me for sticking through for a year and a half.

jmdajr

#AustinWasRight

I think Brock not giving a shit about his Mania match with Ambrose got into Ambrose's head a bit. After that, Dean pretty much stopped giving a fuck

I was soooooo disappointment about Brock and Dean. Maybe it's my fault for expecting stuff, but..I was expecting stuff.

Syder

#AustinWasRight

I think Brock not giving a shit about his Mania match with Ambrose got into Ambrose's head a bit. After that, Dean pretty much stopped giving a fuck
I think you're right because before that he had those awesome matches with KO at RR and HHH at Roadblock. Also, they had him carrying RAW while Roman was 'injured' in the Mania buildup.

Top Bottom