• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

dave meletzer:

Now this could change, but the plan right now is for Shane to take a ride on a roller coaster that is a part of the Wrestlemania set, through a sheet of glass, juice, and be propelled from his seat and take a flatback bump in the middle of the ring.
Roflmfao! The juice part got me

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm really not surprised they are letting Eva go. Mandy Rose is arguably better looking, plays the gimmick better, and is already a better wrestler.

She's the blonde, right? I remember seeing her forever ago and just assuming she was another Eva Marie, which she likely will be, until she started wrestling and not botching every second in the ring like Eva. Then I saw some of her offense and thought to myself "holy cow she already light years ahead of Eva Marie".

I remember her punches actually looking pretty decent, but it's been a while since I've seen her.

Sephzilla

They should bring these back:

wwe-andre-the-giant.jpg

I second this

Kaladin

I don't know if they will go as crazy as all that, but you know Shane McMahon is going to try and kill himself for our viewing pleasure in some big stupid botchamania worthy spot.

jmdajr

I don't know if they will go as crazy as all that, but you know Shane McMahon is going to try and kill himself for our viewing pleasure in some big stupid botchamania worthy spot.

Wonder if he does something new. Hell, can't he do a shooting star press?

She's the blonde, right? I remember seeing her forever ago and just assuming she was another Eva Marie, which she likely will be, until she started wrestling and not botching every second in the ring like Eva. Then I saw some of her offense and thought to myself "holy cow she already light years ahead of Eva Marie".

I remember her punches actually looking pretty decent, but it's been a while since I've seen her.

Yeah, this is Mandy:

She's already way ahead of Eva in-ring wise, and is way less wooden on the mic and has charisma in the ring. She's more expressive.

That's pretty quick to go to Haskins/Dunne but it makes total sense I guess.

Getting the belt off Dunne
Just in case
?

I wonder what the deal is going to be with the WOS guys, that could be worse than the WWE stuff, which hasn't changed the product (yet)

They call Philadelphia the “City of Brotherly Love,” but there will be no love lost between Universal Champion Goldberg and Brock Lesnar when they meet one final time before their cataclysmic clash at WrestleMania. What havoc will these behemoths unleash just six nights before The Ultimate Thrill Ride? Plus, will Seth Rollins sign Triple H’s Hold Harmless Agreement and agree to battle The Game in a Non-Sanctioned Match at WrestleMania, against doctors’ orders?

Universal Champion Goldberg has exuded confidence during his recent encounters with Brock Lesnar, but after absorbing a ring-shaking F-5 the night after WWE Fastlane, the WCW icon might not be as sure of himself when he stands across the ring from The Beast Incarnate at WrestleMania, where Raw’s most elite prize will be on the line.

Six nights before The Ultimate Thrill Ride that is WrestleMania 33, Goldberg and Lesnar’s paths will cross in Philadelphia. Will these raging bulls lock horns on the final Raw before their battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All?
See Less
Featured Superstars

Goldberg Goldberg
Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar

An ?
04:29
Even though his doctors shudder at the thought, the recently injured Seth Rollins is set on coming to WrestleMania to settle the score with Triple H, the man who masterminded Samoa Joe’s assault on The Architect’s right knee back in January.

Because of that heinous ambush, Rollins was expected to miss this year’s WrestleMania entirely — and Triple H’s subsequent assault on the injured knee earlier this month only bolstered those doubts. Yet, in light of the WWE Universe’s continued support for The Architect, The Game has extended an offer to the would-be “Kingslayer”: If Rollins signs a Hold Harmless Agreement this coming Monday night, he will face The Cerebral Assassin in a Non-Sanctioned Match at WrestleMania.

Should Rollins sign the document, neither Triple H nor WWE will be legally responsible for what happens to the recovering Superstar. Is Rollins willing to risk it all for the chance at retribution against The King of Kings? We’ll find out on Raw.

It’s not often that one goes into WrestleMania as both a champion and an underdog, but that seems to be the case for Bayley. After being defeated by both Sasha Banks and Nia Jax in recent weeks, what could have been a one-on-one title defense against Charlotte Flair has transformed into a perilous Fatal 4-Way Match, where she has only a 25 percent chance of retaining her prize.

After suffering a decisive loss to Jax this past Monday night, The Huggable One will need to pick up some key momentum before the biggest match of her career during The Ultimate Thrill Ride. Can Bayley’s positive attitude propel her past her recent defeats as WrestleMania fast approaches
The Undertaker emerged in Brooklyn to strike fear into the heart of Roman Reigns, but The Big Dog was ready, delivering a thunderous Spear that left The Deadman dazed … but only for a moment.

Like a scene out of a slasher flick, The Undertaker snapped up from the supine position and rose to his feet, letting The Big Dog know, in no uncertain terms, that it will take more than a Spear to keep The Phenom off his feet. As an eerie mist surrounded him on the entrance ramp, Reigns gazed awestruck at his otherworldly WrestleMania opponent. Perhaps this isn’t Reigns’ yard after all.

Don’t miss the final Monday Night Raw before WrestleMania 33 at 8/7 C on USA Network. Then, after Raw, tune in to WWE Network for WWE 24: WrestleMania Monday, which takes you behind-the-curtain of the raucous night after WrestleMania 32, featuring AJ Styles, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, The Miz and Maryse

The ultimate thrillverb

Kaladin

20170327_Music_Pitbull--d5dbf38f5747ecb32e2a55159a11f300.jpg

They couldn't just do the Flo-Rida theme song....nah, they had to get Pitbull and Stephen Marley in there too.

I'm actually a fan of Stephen Marley.....it seems like all the Marley kids got dad's talent.

Syder

Problem with Eva Marie is having the gimmick of being hot when all the other female wrestlers are hot doesn't really work.

Well, what do you know.

After expressing my lack of interest in Sportsentertania Sunshine this year on this very wrasslin' community thread, I received an email offering me three months free Dubya Dubya E Network. It's wasted on me to be honest, although I might watch some early 90's WWF later to remind me of the good times.

Edit - Pitbull? Flo Rida? When did WWE drop the shit nu metal for garbage modern pop?

Kaladin

I find it hilarious though that Flo Rida has been all over the Wrestlemania ads with this theme song, and he still is a mid-carder when they bring in part timer Pitbull.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm seriously considering just going to my World of Warcraft raid rather than watching WrestleMania live.

I have a very bad feeling I'm going to be seeing fuckyouwegotyourmoney.gif enough that I will regret not just playing a fucking game instead.

Tagyhag

Well, what do you know.

After expressing my lack of interest in Sportsentertania Sunshine this year on this very wrasslin' community thread, I received an email offering me three months free Dubya Dubya E Network. It's wasted on me to be honest, although I might watch some early 90's WWF later to remind me of the good times.

Man, I'm tired of this wrestling bullshit!

However, if I were to maybe receive a three month trial for a certain WWE Network, I may think of relapsing...

Oh woe is me, the $9.99 in my wallet needs a home!

jmdajr

Shooting Mandy Sacs made her debut already? What ever happened to the Yeti guy?

I finally finished watching Holly Foley. Despite what I thought would happen, I was pretty impressed with the bumps Noelle took. For looking like someone with no athleticism at all, she did pretty good. Better than I could probbaly do in all honesty.

But I do find it funny that while some folks look athletic, and are athletic, when it comes to ring time, they look like a total clutz. Wrestling is such a specific thing to do where just being athletic is not enough.

Yeti guy seemed athletic but overall, he just didn't "get it." I don't know if Mandy Sacs gets it either, but hey... she sure is ridiculously good looking.

edit: Fuck. Music Performers? Who is getting their match cut?

Um, Lunchmoney Lewis apparently has a song on Spotify with over 100M streams. The second song has over 60M. Where in the hell have I been?

I finally finished watching Holly Foley. Despite what I thought would happen, I was pretty impressed with the bumps Noelle took. For looking like someone with no athleticism at all, she did pretty good. Better than I could probbaly do in all honesty.

But I do find it funny that while some folks look athletic, and are athletic, when it comes to ring time, they look like a total clutz. Wrestling is such a specific thing to do where just being athletic is not enough.

Yeti guy seemed athletic but overall, he just didn't "get it." I don't know if Mandy Sacs gets it either, but hey... she sure is ridiculously good looking.
So they dropped him? Have faith in Mandy!

Kaladin

I'm seriously considering just going to my World of Warcraft raid rather than watching WrestleMania live.

I have a very bad feeling I'm going to be seeing fuckyouwegotyourmoney.gif enough that I will regret not just playing a fucking game instead.

If you watch Mania Blizzard got your money anyway.

jmdajr

So you rather play Warcraft than make fun of Mania with us?

I see how it is.

Top Bottom