• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

IMG_9696_-Hat-Watll-Low-Res-2B.jpg

Well, we all know that Del Rio isn't actually rich enough to have bought those hats. He just rents hats from town to town.

VYz2M.gif

News on Asuka:

Guess they don't want to bring her up until they find her replacement as the top women of NXT.

It seems there will be no women call ups after Wrestlemania.

DariaBerenato.jpg.

Give the women's division a taste of something different after Asuka's dominant reign.

Yup, and besides she'll do a great job from ringside supporting TK & Travis. Dahlia's a huge part of what's made the South Pacific Power Trip successful, in and out of the ring. It'd be awesome if they get some US bookings out of this weekend, what with the visa situation preventing an imminent return to the UK, but I do hope fans continue to follow them when they return to the NZ & Australian wrestling scenes - I know Melbourne City Wrestling's bringing them in, they're a good promotion who deserve more eyes on them.

The SHIMMER card's looking a bit weak at the moment, still undecided on whether I should bother or not - ROH looks really good tbh, but $30 good? Eh.

That, and the SHIMMER show isn't on the FloSlam gimmick. I'm going to get my fill from that $20 subscription. SHIMMER and ROH can wait, unfortunately.

17553475_1199758706816568_1938143687914704807_n.jpg

Six days you jabronie marks!

Wait, Macho left Liz locked in the boiler room for six days?

For all the shit folks give Del Rio... he seems to legit care about Paige and given where she was mindset wise a week ago I'll take her alive and wacky over the alternative

GunBR

So, I got the email and now I have the WWE Network for free until june

What I should really watch besides old pay per views?

Top Bottom