• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Hex

Banned

I think that is part of WWE's offer, their legal retainers against TNA.

Broken Matt night after mania on raw while Roman reigns is giving his never give up speech

BAH gawd the pop

While I would love that, just hearing that Broken laugh type sound out of nowhere would be awesome...I think it would be more after whoever wins the tag belts comes out and says something like "Nobody is left"

I would like to see Matt and Jeff do solo things (Jeff is too big for CW right?) they will be brought as tag team first.

noquarter

So, I got the email and now I have the WWE Network for free until june

What I should really watch besides old pay per views?
Thanks for pointing this out, figured out was just a month and was going to wait till April 1 so I could get the PPV after Wrestlemania as well. Sweet!!

I think that is part of WWE's offer, their legal retainers against TNA.

While I would love that, just hearing that Broken laugh type sound out of nowhere would be awesome...I think it would be more after whoever wins the tag belts comes out and says something like "Nobody is left"

I would like to see Matt and Jeff do solo things (Jeff is too big for CW right?) they will be brought as tag team first.

Jeff hardy during his last run was probably the most over superstar on the roster he will end up on his own at some point.

Oh hey it's elimination as I said they should do last week, just so Nia can relive the Big Show experience at WM2000

Needs more McMahon's in every corner though.

I can totally see Impact going to court with the E no matter what. Dudes are in a fighting mood and probably want to try get the attention.

Its success really does depend on what contract Matt and Jeff had. If for whatever reason they didnt have the standard "anything created as part of this show while under contract belong to this company" line that every major wrestling company has then forget about it.

Not having that clause seems like a real TNA ass TNA thing to do so maybe.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bayley not saying THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE, fire this child!

Top Bottom