• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

I can totally see Impact going to court with the E no matter what. Dudes are in a fighting mood and probably want to try get the attention.

Its success really does depend on what contract Matt and Jeff had. If for whatever reason they didnt have the standard "anything created as part of this show while under contract belong to this company" line that every major wrestling company has then forget about it.

Not having that clause seems like a real TNA ass TNA thing to do so maybe.
They'll come in there with the same briefcase they used over 3 decades ago and the rest will be history.

imBask

Banned
Leaked script for tonight :

Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania.

gun_haver

hmm...just turned on raw.

how come they give away every heel turn weeks before it actually happens nowadays? what about the surprise and then tell you later?

Syder

raw

Out of the frying pan...

Rimfya

Banned
Stop trying to cut her off like it's a real conversation Charlotte.

Oh good. The women's division's Roman Reigns is here to ruin things.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just send all 4 of these girls back down to NXT and bring Royce and Kay up.

Hex

Banned
I can totally see Impact going to court with the E no matter what. Dudes are in a fighting mood and probably want to try get the attention.

Its success really does depend on what contract Matt and Jeff had. If for whatever reason they didnt have the standard "anything created as part of this show while under contract belong to this company" line that every major wrestling company has then forget about it.

Not having that clause seems like a real TNA ass TNA thing to do so maybe.

The question is can they afford a drawn out battle with WWE.

imBask

Banned
HOLY FUCK THE COMMERCIALS ARE SO FUCKING LONG ON RAW HOW DO YOU GUYS WATCH THIS EVERY WEEK HOW DID I EVEN WATCH THIS EVERY WEEK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Top Bottom