• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Bronx-Man

Banned
No celebrity nominee this year? This is good.

Wonder if they got tired of the audience booing them, or saw Donald Trump's approval ratings.
I swear they showed a clip of Trump's WWE run in some arena during his campaign and everyone booed the shit outta him.

Grapple fans making me proud for once.

RBH

Owens vs. Zayn for the billionth fucking time

They should've kept these two on separate brands after their great PPV match last year

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Sami being moved to Smackdown will be so great.

I'm so fucking tired of Steph, she isn't remotely entertaining and needs to be off TV ASAP. Will never happen tho

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love how Cole didn't bat an eye at Sami's career being on the line. There was no weight to that whatsoever.

Maybe this is how they get Sami onto Smackdown?

Every other cunt declares themselves in whatever matches they want. Why is this show so terribly written, incosistent and stupid.

Because Steph hates Sami so he gets treated unfairly. Like that's not inconsistent that's the story.

She's a villain boss who stacks the deck against folks she hates.

Fan favorite goes into the Andre the Giant battle royale where winning would be a great moment... Where have I seen this before

ElectricTepidAfricanfisheagle.gif

Because Steph hates Sami so he gets treated unfairly. Like that's not inconsistent that's the story.

She's a villain boss who stacks the deck against folks she hates.

The story is incosistent with the way the rest of the show is presented, I mean. I understand what they are trying to do it just comes off as awkward and stupid when nobody says anything after weeks of people inserting themselves into whatever matches they want.

Why is Steph pissed with him anyway.

slabrock

Banned
The story is incosistent with the way the rest of the show is presented, I mean. I understand what they are trying to do it just comes off as awkward and stupid when nobody says anything after weeks of people inserting themselves into whatever matches they want.

#underdogfromtheunderground

Because he's buddies with Foley. Who Steph also does not like.

Top Bottom