• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

gun_haver

if sasha turns heel and starts coming out cutting half decent promos as the boss character she's probably gonna get over as a face more than bayley.

somedevil

Remember when these women were over in NXT? Remember how much fun we had watching that?

They are still over. The crowd was reacting. Generalizing is a problem here. Its like me saying remember when this thread was good and remember when people were not obsessed with people''s weight or hairline?

Bronx-Man

Banned
They are still over. The crowd was reacting. Generalizing is a problem here. Its like me saying remember when this thread was good and remember when people were not obsessed with people''s weight or hairline?
But WrassleGAF was never good

it belongs in the trash

Mahonay

Banned
They are over as individuals but that doesn't mean we're going to enjoy watching them being booked like hot trash.

But yeah agreed, the focus on hair is annoying.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just heard about JR's wife passing last week, absolutely terrible. I heard she had been in an accident but never realized it was that dire. I feel really terrible for him.

Mahonay

Banned
I just heard about JR's wife passing last week, absolutely terrible. I heard she had been in an accident but never realized it was that dire. I feel really terrible for him.
Yeah :( Apparently she was almost home too. Hit by a teen driving and texting. Heartbreaking.

Top Bottom