• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Mahonay

Banned
HOLY FUCK THE COMMERCIALS ARE SO FUCKING LONG ON RAW HOW DO YOU GUYS WATCH THIS EVERY WEEK HOW DID I EVEN WATCH THIS EVERY WEEK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
The pervasive feeling I had while I was at RAW last week was "holy fuck there are so many commercials".

RBH

C78I-s0WsAAvn5o.jpg

Kurt Angle's interview with Corey Graves, titled "Kurt Angle: Oh It’s True It’s True," is already available on-demand on the WWE Network right now, one day early.

Rimfya

Banned
Beats me. Like I said, they should've been charging 5 bucks to those not registered for a free trial at some point.

Constant free trials speaks of desperation and a lack of confidence in the biggest thing they do every year. They'd have to know that WM is going to make nobody into a wrestling fan.

Beefy

Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Asuka are probably dying their hair just as often

And? I was talking about Sasha. Charlotte is just bleaching so not as bad, Asuka, Lynch and Sasha are bleaching and then colour. All 3 will fuck up their hair if they keep on. Also Sasha changing her hair colour means more bleaching and dying. Instead of just a colour top up. Then there's weaves and shit that fuck up your hair as well.

gun_haver

this women's title deserves a 1 v 1 match with a good feud.

however sasha and bayley have both been kind of disappointing as babyfaces on the main roster. i mean i'll always like sasha, can't not, but i realise that. and bayley can't play her part with any conviction.

becky could've done it. but she's handicapped by her despicable irish accent.

And? I was talking about Sasha. Charlotte is just bleaching so not as bad, Asuka, Lynch and Sasha are bleaching and then colour. All 3 will fuck up their hair if they keep on. Also Sasha changing her hair colour means more bleaching and dying. Instead of just a colour top up.

Bleaching is the thing that'll fuck your hair up, because you're literally frying the roots. The actual dying part is pretty harmless.

do people really think sasha is going bald? she's just got a certain kind of hairline.

but yeah it might be extensions or whatever, or it's just clipped in the front.
Well all wrestling fans are obsessed with people and their hair because of their own personal insecurities but it's whatever to me. Not one person is the same.

Beefy

Bleaching is the thing that'll fuck your hair up, because you're literally frying the roots. The actual dying part is pretty harmless.
It all fucks your hair up, specially for black women, my mum owns a hairdressers. Some of the nasty cuts I have seen man.
------------------------------
Bayley losing at Mania confirmed

Top Bottom