• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

The story is incosistent with the way the rest of the show is presented, I mean. I understand what they are trying to do it just comes off as awkward and stupid when nobody says anything after weeks of people inserting themselves into whatever matches they want.

Why is Steph pissed with him anyway.

Because he's a goody two shoes who stands up truth justice and the Mick Foley way.

It's not inconsistent. She treats Sami and Rollins like shit. She hates them and wants to see them suffer

Rimfya

Banned
Seth's gonna sign that contract.

Then we get our WM swerve that Daniel Bryan got one of those as well and will take on AJ.

RBH

Good means they'll get time...

Like more than the 5 they'd get on the show.

It's all the same in the end.
I just get flashbacks to how Kalisto/Ryback was in front of a half-filled building during last year's WM pre-show and how that match deserved to be in front of a packed house given how good it was.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure Sasha isn't winning the title at WrestleMania. Obviously never happening. Ever.

But Sami's last big story was him feuding with Foley when Foley kept stopping him from wrestling Braun.

That was never addressed either as far as I remember.

Foley's entire thing was to pump up Zayn... Foley was the one who made the match in the end.

Steph hating Zayn dates back to when he failed to beat Miz and bring the IC title to Raw.

Anth0ny

They're playing fake sports at the gym right now

Feels good to be productive while this shit show is playing in th background

But Sami's last big story was him feuding with Foley when Foley kept stopping him from wrestling Braun.

That was never addressed either as far as I remember.

Because that was portrayed as Foley being legit concerned about Sami's well being, and Sami understanding that and trying to prove him wrong. Not Foley being an ass just for the hell of it

somedevil

I just get flashbacks to how Kalisto/Ryback was in front of a half-filled building during last year's WM pre-show and how that match deserved to be in front of a packed house given how good it was.

A problem there was that the ticket readers went down and there was long lines waiting to get in.

So they better hope that does not happen again.

Looking at the Mania card, there was no way Aries and Neville were making the main show. Hell, there will probably be multiple title matches on the pre-show.

These are the only matches we can guarantee won't get bumped:

- Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton

- Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

- The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

- Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

- Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Nia

- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

- John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

And that still leaves:

- Battle Royal

- Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin

- SD Women's Championship

- Raw Tag Title three way

Pre-show will probably end up with three or four matches.

slabrock

Banned
Looking at the Mania card, there was no way Aries and Neville were making the main show. Hell, there will probably be multiple title matches on the pre-show.

These are the only matches we can guarantee won't get bumped:

- Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton

- Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

- The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

- Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

- Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Nia

- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

- John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

And that still leaves:

- Battle Royal

- Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin

- SD Women's Championship

- Raw Tag Title three way

Pre-show will probably end up with three or four matches.
this thing is gonna be like seven hours

I'm not gonna lie. Out of the matches currently announced, I'm actually kind of excited for Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton and Owens vs Jericho.

I'm more invested in both of these than I thought I'd be.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Because he's a goody two shoes who stands up truth justice and the Mick Foley way.

It's not inconsistent. She treats Sami and Rollins like shit. She hates them and wants to see them suffer

I have no problem with that but she never gets comeuppances. It gets pretty old not to mention its real inconsistent with her being the face of the company when it comes to PR.

Top Bottom