• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Are they muting the crowd? Why is HHH insanely loud compare to the crowd lol

Because:

image.php

The preshow will probably have better matches than the main show. Hell, it'll probably have the same number of title matches, which just clarifies even more how they're useless pieces of plastic now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I mean if you're gonna complain about kayfabe vs real world in 2017... can't help ya.

No, its one that the McMahons have worn out for almost two decades. The evil owners are only compelling if they are the foil for an interesting talent. Stone Cold isn't hobbling through that door, not to wrestle anyway.

No, its one that the McMahons have worn out for almost two decades. The evil owners are only compelling if they are the foil for an interesting talent. Stone Cold isn't hobbling through that door, not to wrestle anyway.

That's a different complaint than it's incongruous to her out of character work...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
can't believe seth begged for a what chant and didn't get it

What Rollins said there was the first time in this feud that I felt like his reasoning for this whole thing was sound.

I like the idea that he's realized what a mistake it was to trust the devil, and this is his chance to redeem himself for being a heel or something. That's a neat angle. Wish they played that up more earlier.

Top Bottom