• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Golf: World Tour |OT| Bring Cursing to the Fore with Mario and Friends!

Second star coin challenge in Cheep Cheep Lagoon (with the boomerang) is a real nuisance.

Agreed. I have avoided the last few Star Coin challenges because they just piss me off. I just want to get enough coins for all the characters then step away. The time attack challenges are the most nerve wracking. I like Mario Golf because I be leisurely when I play. Adding a time element just makes me more nervous.

Robin64

GAF tournament spreadsheet has been found by some idiots and they have deleted all the tournament information :(

I restored and made a copy, at least, but they keep destroying it. Once they're gone, we can make a new one with the backup and keep it secret I guess.

T-0800

Hi everyone. I've just added the code and hope to play some games. I'm in the lobby right now if anyone wants a game.

I should show as Corey.

Smilax

Good morning everyone, and happy Golfing!

I'm gonna go back to challenges, but if you guys need someone to play with in the community I'm up for it!

Shadybiz

GAF tournament spreadsheet has been found by some idiots and they have deleted all the tournament information :(

People are such jerks.

Played a little bit yesterday; got around to playing the practice round to establish a handicap. I'm a 9..definitely room for improvement, but I've only played a couple of times.

LoveCake

I restored and made a copy, at least, but they keep destroying it. Once they're gone, we can make a new one with the backup and keep it secret I guess.

I was just looking for that to play some tournaments as i know some of the dates are up.

Is there anyway the people can be found, via IP or something & matched to members here, so they can be banned or something ?

Kouriozan

Phew, Forest course 100% complete!

zlCfzR6ou5oDBnCvDM

Taking my time now because I don't want to finish almost everything before Rosalina :p

Robin64

I was just looking for that to play some tournaments as i know some of the dates are up.

Is there anyway the people can be found, via IP or something & matched to members here, so they can be banned or something ?

Nah. Very unlikely they are members here anyway.

daydream

Banned

..the fuck? Maybe make it read-only and just paste in new tournaments yourself, Robin. Or just wait till the trolls lose interest, I guess.

Robin64

..the fuck? Maybe make it read-only and just paste in new tournaments yourself, Robin. Or just wait till the trolls lose interest, I guess.

It's Shark's sheet. Though they seem have lost interest now, I've pasted the info back in and it's been stable for a few hours.

This is what it looked like earlier. :\

XaosWolf

It's Shark's sheet. Though they seem have lost interest now, I've pasted the info back in and it's been stable for a few hours.

This is what it looked like earlier. :\

I know, I know, I'm a horrible person, but I did laugh at how unusually topical the "less fags/women in games" was. Also "transexualformers - robots only"

All the same, fuck these guys.

Top Bottom