• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Pimpbaa

Can I get added to that friend codes list? I used a exclamation point rather than an "i" because Nintendo probably censors the word pimp.

P!mpbaa 5198-2455-4054

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Nah it's pretty terrible. Ice, an underwater portion, getting hit in the banked turn almost certainly means you get dropped into a pit...pretty awful.

Let me pull out my Koopa Wallet and grab some tissues for you.

Also when is peak time for the GAF community? It's dead.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Most of it might be due to holidays and such, but it would be nice to get a dedicated 2 hour session where most people will play.

pulga

Banned
Hey guys, finally got the game today! Please add me: 2191-7676-2318! Quote me or PM me so I can add you back.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I think having a schedule for GAF community would be a good idea.

it was made secret so only members could view it, resulting in shit all people that actually play it joining.

It has 500 members and nobody is ever on there.

Someone should organise a tournament though, that would be pretty badass.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Great games, guys.

blue shell always finds a way up my ass last lap right before the finish line though. i don't like that.

Dr Prob

Banned
The online waiting tune is very relaxing.

My head is in a bubble. Overlooking the earth. Hope no one joins so I can just exist like this forever.

BowieZ

Banned
Anyone fancy organizing a tourney? Maybe a new community group (and hidden code) set up for 1 or 2 hours... with the person with the highest points at the turn of the hour being the winner!

When's good for most of you? Some time on Christmas Eve? Boxing Day? the 27th?! The sooner the more good!

BowieZ

Banned
I see you Bowie.

Better buckle up 'cause 10k+ league is full of SLAY.

The only difference from usual is that I seem to be getting hit more often by random green shells (although admittedly some spitefully aimed backwards)... near the end of the final lap of course...

<_<

EDIT: And, make that random bananas.

Go319

just got my copy (pre-ordered via amazon!!)

my right hand cramps up something awful when playing this, i dont remember any discomfort playing the DS version.

i play one cup and have to retire for 10-15 mins each time.

now i dont know if its the discomfort talking or im just not enjoying the game like MKDS :(

Sinthetic

just got my copy (pre-ordered via amazon!!)

my right hand cramps up something awful when playing this, i dont remember any discomfort playing the DS version.

i play one cup and have to retire for 10-15 mins each time.

now i dont know if its the discomfort talking or im just not enjoying the game like MKDS :(

Get a grip off eBay.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When you're watching the Live feed and you get a communication feed you get some silly results. I just had Luigi trying to fly into the side of Mario Circuit 2.

Another time I watched as another player flew off the map.

Doesn't make up for the fact we're still getting errors. :mad:

Wizpig

Dear World-GAF.

Let's spam NoA/NoJ/NoE on Twitter, on email etc. about the Maka Wuhu glitch.
Online is almost unplayable when people start spamming it.

Ragus

Banned
It's been 1 hour since I've started to try playing this online but with no good results. I mean, what the fuck? 95% of my time, I can't even sucessfuly join a race, and when I finally do, I race for like 30 seconds, and then I am disconnected.

I used this guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBYoa9M5og , but the problem is still here.

I am so tempted to play MK7 online, and I simply can't :/.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Dear World-GAF.

Let's spam NoA/NoJ/NoE on Twitter, on email etc. about the Maka Wuhu glitch.
Online is almost unplayable when people start spamming it.

If it's anything like Nintendo's other retail releases, there is nothing that can be done aside from recalling the game. There is likely no patch functionality built into the game.

In other words, this glitch is in the game for good.

Steroyd

My word, this game, the multi-layered tracks, the customisation, the weapons... how did I hold out not getting this for so long!?

Anybody feeling like a race or two ?

I discovered Maka Wuhu glitch that permits you to skip half the road, it's rage-inducing. I mean, it's neat to have discovered that, and to show off to your friends, but what's the point ? Isn't the fun more in racing than winning ?

It saddens me a lot when I play online and see 3-4 players wanting it, and I don't even know if they wanna glitch or play the course normally.

It saddens me a lot when I play online and see 3-4 players wanting it, and I don't even know if they wanna glitch or play the course normally.

The worst part is people who should know better - including people who are actually good at the game - who use the lame excuse "Hey, everyone else is doing it! Why shouldn't I?" It creates a bandwagon where nobody is man enough to just race normally. I don't know whether it's some bizarre sense of pride or whatever, but it's always going to be an issue as long as people pretend to feel obligated to do it.

If it's really not such a big deal, then why do it at all? Why not just race normally and let the cheaters have their race?

I personally don't do it. If I finish 2nd, that's good enough for me.

If everyone does it...well, derp.

I'm the same way, but it's frustrating to have an 8-person race where 6 of the 8 do the glitch. I could honestly stand it if the good racers would actually race the course and let the one or two glitch abusers take first or second.

But no, people are apparently so obsessed with coming in first in every single race that they can't let it go.

I still like the track. :(

Bullza2o

it was made secret so only members could view it, resulting in shit all people that actually play it joining.

It has 500 members and nobody is ever on there.

Someone should organise a tournament though, that would be pretty badass.
I wish I become a member sooner :\
And what, a tourney? Sounds good but I already told my friends I'll play Brawl with them :(

BowieZ

Banned
People who have signed up for the Community Tourney:

- BowieZ
- Koodo
- speedpop
- cosmicblizzard
- Boney
- SephirothRK
- "???" (SexyNerd?)
- "Lvl 6 Lex"
- "Rob"
- "Matt"
- possibly Billychu
- BGBW if he's not too drunk
- Steroyd
- OMG Aero
- PhoenixDawn ("Cody")
- farscape82
- n8BitMan
- moooose ("Mike")

and Maxrpg if we can delay it by half an hour...

Any other takers?

It's happening in a NEW COMMUNITY ROOM (NEW ONCE-OFF COMMUNITY CODE) in about an hour's time. I'll make the new code known momentarily.

Just an interesting tip for Group formation. Don't think it's smart to just join the Community and start racing as soon as one other person joins: you won't earn many points that way! I suggest out of good nature people at least wait until 6 or 7 spots in their Group are filled up before starting the races. But apart from that, I'm not sure how this is going to work....... :p

Top Bottom