• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

joesmokey

Man, this game...

3rd race in a 150cc grand prix, two blue shells (one coming at the last corner no less). 4th race, blue shell right near the end costing me everything.

So frustrating but so fun...

Playing one on one.

I am in last--FAR LAST-- the whole race. I get mushrooms and squids. Second race on the same stage. Last again. First place guy gets a fucking blue shell then lets me get in first for a second to blow me away. Fuck this game. Fuck this mother fucking game.

Boken

Banned
Kee spams messages while I can only send one. : (*

I'm a little nervous...

EDIT: God damn rosalinas everywhere. I dont think toad can handle their womanly charms.

Shoogoo

Which community thing are you guys playing in?

Not sure I understood the concept of this, I added the 150cc neogaf but I see nobody in it

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Which community thing are you guys playing in?

Not sure I understood the concept of this, I added the 150cc neogaf but I see nobody in it

Well, the Community system is kind of a pain in the junk. You'll have to either wait until their games are finished so you can get a spot or just wait around until someone else shows up.

Shoogoo

Well, the Community system is kind of a pain in the junk. You'll have to either wait until their games are finished so you can get a spot or just wait around until someone else shows up.

Mmh ok thanks, and if I'm at that earth planet screen, the other group will merge with me when they're done or am I just sitting in a second room?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Mmh ok thanks, and if I'm at that earth planet screen, the other group will merge with me when they're done or am I just sitting in a second room?

You'll just be sitting in a second room. Only way to join the other groups is to leave the one you're in and hope that when you rejoin, it puts you into theirs.

You'll just be sitting in a second room. Only way to join the other groups is to leave the one you're in and hope that when you rejoin, it puts you into theirs.

Actually, if a room finishes and has less than eight people, it will join with a waiting player/s. Sometimes it takes a bit, but it will happen.

Instro

Got a couple matches in on the gaf community earlier today, good stuff. Don't recall who I was racing against but it was fun.

This, exactly this.

On DS it was avoidable.
On 3DS it's nigh impossible, it's like it gets EXACTLY in my way of drifting.

Stick to the sides :p
I might remember it wrong but I think you could go either side on the DS one, but here you sometimes have to go around the outside to avoid it, maybe.

In other news, I'm alone in the community :(

Teppic

Played it a bit. Like it more than Mario Kart Wii.

Two huge downers for this game. I can't view my own replays. Friends can't easily download my replay ghosts?

The difference is that with Waluigi Pinball on the DS you could (I think) see the pinball on the bottom screen. Not so on the 3DS, which makes that last section in particular much harder.

Cranzor

I'm going to go online if anyone wants to play.

EDIT: Doesn't look like anyone's on. I'm just gonna do time trials I guess. Either a lot of you live in different time zones or you're all night owls, haha.

Raw64life

Diving into the single player now and wow I can't recall ever having this much trouble on 150cc before. Maybe I just need to find more shortcuts but it's damn near impossible for me to get 40 points on any cup and I've obliterated the single player on every Mario Kart ever released. Guess I just need to work on my game.

Ghost23

Sorry I needed someone to stalk!
I don't think I deserve this reputation, there's quite a few here who usually beat me. When I joined you it said we were about even on wins/losses.

Are you able to join people's WW games without friend codes? I just remembered that I haven't posted mine yet. It's 4553-9963-5990. Anybody feel free to "stalk" and join my games. It's way more fun to race gaffers!

Let's play, but please no Waluigi Pinball
lol.gif

Is there a time limit to the waiting room ?

Top Bottom