• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Gattuso

that's okay but i can see what's left this place becoming deserted pretty quickly going into october and the rest of the year.

Gattuso

all gold is going to get me one of these races but I'm really glad I'm keeping up so well.
edit: that was pretty fun I didn't know Mario kart even had groups playing together.

all gold is going to get me one of these races but I'm really glad I'm keeping up so well.
edit: that was pretty fun I didn't know Mario kart even had groups playing together.
Yeah, those were fun races. ^_^ You never did win but you still did pretty well. mm and hax are significantly better than me and Blaze has a positive W/L against me (but I've been whittling it back towards neutral lately) to give you an idea. We were skyping and you got cursed at a few times so you clearly did something right. ^_^

Anyways, we've been playing on a regular basis since mid-2012. There are big clans and stuff out there but we're just a small group from a rhythm game that plays on a regular basis.

Gattuso

Those races did bring back some memories of when I used to play the online mode all the time when it first launched. Those classic attacks using the star still annoy me but its not as bad as some of the races I've done in the past. This was actually my first time seriously racing in a long time unlike the Thursday gaf races. I used to be so good with the all gold combo minus a few courses which the combo really struggles on.

ffdgh

Peach with just about anything...tho mostly 3.75 and 4.75 combos.

You all could race against randoms instead of rooming.

My best combo is probably Yoshi in Egg/Bumble V with wood wheels.

Wizard, Bowie: I'm up for racing but I'd need to add you first, of course. 3050-7685-5267

And yeah, racing with randoms works very well. It's the way to go with a smaller number of people IMO.

I should be on at around 8 PM today. Maybe a little later because I might not get home until then and will have to eat dinner. Regardless, I will be doing WWs if nobody shows up in the community.

Gattuso

has anybody ever used and liked the gyro controls or the first person view?
edit you almost got me greg... almost.
edit 2 lol i blew myself up right as i was catching up

Top Bottom