• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Gattuso

done. yay i lost horribly
edit: i hate that star attack a lot of people like to use, i was doing everyrhing i could to avoid getting hit with that.

edit: i hate that star attack a lot of people like to use, i was doing everyrhing i could to avoid getting hit with that.
Getting run over or something else?

I usually try to avoid people but sometimes after getting punished for too many races in a row I just need to let off some steam :lol

Gattuso

Getting run over or something else?

I usually try to avoid people but sometimes after getting punished for too many races in a row I just need to let off some steam :lol
when someone swoops in front of you and tries to back into you or getting hit ovsr and over, then they take of before it runs out. yay first

ffdgh

triple reds in second...lucky
KuGsj.gif

You can do that? I thought you need it to play online? or something
DL again from the store after you delete it. Someone else had that problem... although maybe I'm thinking about you :/
That was weird, me and Greg both got third place even though there was nobody in second place.
Like golf scoring probably.
EDIT: I FIXED IT! Just deleted all the extra data in 3DS System Settings, then had to click on Mario Kart Channel again to re-set up extra data.
Yay!

Elija2

I swear I've gotten rusty. I even fell for the "fall back to second place so you don't get hit by the blue shell" trick. And I was doing so good that round!

BowieZ

Banned
now i'm fuckin angry.

item spam/lightning bolts at the worst moments at the final seconds of both of the last two races.

fuck you all

Gattuso

i was not paying attention at the beginning of the race at all, glad i still made second
edit: each race just seems to get better and better

Top Bottom