• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

ffdgh's addicted to the Mario Golf demo.

I, while eating dinner, came to the conclusion that I would be too busy thinking about the Mario Golf demo to actually play properly.

Greg's on vacation and I don't know about Prinny.

ffdgh

I, while eating dinner, came to the conclusion that I would be too busy thinking about the Mario Golf demo to actually play properly.

I stopped...sorta became too bsessed with trying to get a hole in one with peach to see her animation >_>.

Smilax

Maaan, I would be thinking of the Mario Golf demo as well, but I don't want to use all of my demo uses lol

Manual just takes some practice. Then it actually becomes significantly more accurate than what Auto gives you.

Also, it gives you the very important spins.

TomShoe

Banned
Sorry for the thread exhuming, but I finally bit after they dropped the price. Does GAF still have a pretty regular community? Anyone that plays after 9 PM EST?

Smilax

Yeah and Saturdays, sometimes though.

However, because Mario Golf is about to release really soon, the active members here will probably be busy with that for awhile but it should return back to its average game time.

I'll be playing tonight. Unlike Shark I have nothing to wait up for though :(

Not sure why I went with Amazon for Mario Golf instead of the eShop.
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG, you are back!... and your gonna team up with me to beat Shark at Mario Golf!

I'll be playing tonight, I don't know about my brother, he may have to go to sleep early, but we will see.
Yes, as much as I needed that vacation it's good to be back. I think that you'll see I'm much calmer now after my rest too, I played a bit of world wide last night a far fewer objects were thrown around my house than usual.

Smilax

I'll be playing tonight. Unlike Shark I have nothing to wait up for though :(

Not sure why I went with Amazon for Mario Golf instead of the eShop.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG, you are back!... and your gonna team up with me to beat Shark at Mario Golf!

I'll be playing tonight, I don't know about my brother, he may have to go to sleep early, but we will see.

And I was worried that Mario Kart 8 would be the death of this community. I shouldn't have underestimated Mario Golf.
It will be OK, we juggled Kid Icarus and MK7 at the same time and this won't be any different. I just hope that no one takes their MK aggression out on the golf course. It would be such a shame if Shark's Yoshi was "accidentally" hit by an errant shot.

*whistles innocently*

Top Bottom