• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Elija2

I like how there was almost a 10 point gap between 3rd and 4th place. You can definitely tell the same people were leading each race. :p

Smilax

Two Gregs.... I always knew Greg was part of a top secret military cloning project. Now he must fight his cloned brother to the death. (or beat him in a race, which ever is easier)

Two Gregs.... I always knew Greg was part of a top secret military cloning project. Now he must fight his cloned brother to the death. (or beat him in a race, which ever is easier)
Beating his cloned brother to the death wold be easier.

EDIT: No, it doubles your chances of getting last.

Woah, when lol, or was it that speeed at Daisy's Course? Freaking fast Bowser lol

Also I don't know who that last place Greg was but maaan you just got to near to my stars lol.

Who do you think it was???

Three f-ing times in a row!

I just threw my chair and I'm not joking :mad:

Jucksalbe

Banned
Of course that blue shell has to hit me above the last chasm. Whoever's Rosalina...well I'm not very happy about that. ;)

Edit: Gotta go for today. It was a lot of fun, even though I mostly watched everyone from the back.

Top Bottom