• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Smilax

That was fun! Glad we were able to get a lot of people and play for a long time!

Once again, Sorry about that Greg. I hope everyone had fun. GG guys.

Smilax

Time flies when you're torturing your friends.

Whoever threw that green shell backwards at the end of the last race that was a crazy shot. It hit me in mid air O_O

It's OK, you'll be getting a nice bill from my psychiatrist!

I'll make sure to pay it lol, anyways, GG. Perhaps this community will become more active till the release of MK8. Then we will be torturing everyone in MK8.

Good game everyone!

I'll be on vacation until after next week so I won't be around until Thursday after next.

I think my brain needs the rest anyway :'(
Mwhahaha, sorry Greg.

Good games guys!
The most often uttered phase on GAF after "Dat Thirst!"

"Dat salt" is a close third though.

Red monsters master race etc. When I first tried using Bowser with you guys back in like August I did miserably, but I seem to have improved.
Ah okay, thanks. I kept using it a little too early then, lol. Gonna try to get the timing down next time I have a mushroom.
Yeah, you have to use it when the blue shell is actually moving downwards. The timing's not super strict or anything, but it's really easy to freak out and use it way too early. I do remember there being a video on youtube showing the timing. Once you do it a few times it becomes pretty easy.

Really? I always thought it was way easier in this game. I could never dodge a blue shell in MKW even if my life depended on it.
One time I dodged a blue shell in MKWii by randomly driving over a mushroom lying on the ground in Maple Treeway. IIRC I knocked it out of a leaf pile, too.

Pro strats, yo

ffdgh

Really? I always thought it was way easier in this game. I could never dodge a blue shell in MKW even if my life depended on it.

Took me a while to get used to dodging it compared to the wii version.

One time I dodged a blue shell in MKWii by randomly driving over a mushroom lying on the ground in Maple Treeway. IIRC I knocked it out of a leaf pile, too.

Pro strats, yo

Lol i've had the same luck with that too and on phirana plant slide's randomly placed mushrooms once.

Azuran

Banned

Pro strats, yo

One time I sniped a goomba with a green, and got a mushroom, which allowed me to take the grass shortcut in Koopa Cape. I felt so proud of myself at that moment.

Have you ever sneaked into a VIP or celebrity party and then instantly realized that you didn't belong there?

I'm experiencing that right now...

The closest VR to mine is like 30,000 above :{

I try to be nice and not screw anyone over completely...then I get a shell to the face at the finish line and throw being nice out the window for a bit.
I was just about to ask why people do this. You already finished so why do you care about trolling some poor fool behind you?

I can kind of understand it in the community races because you might get lucky and hit someone ahead of you in points but it makes zero sense in WW except for pure maleficence LOL

ffdgh

I was just about to ask why people do this. You already finished so why do you care about trolling some poor fool behind you?

I can kind of understand it in the community races because you might get lucky and hit someone ahead of you in points but it makes zero sense in WW except for pure maleficence LOL

Yeah there is no reason outside of just being an annoying jerk in WW.

Smilax

My brother and I are racing online if anyone wants to join. I don't know if you guys have to add me or so. I believe someone "tried" to join me and we weren't added as friends.

Edit: Nevermind, my bad. Forgot to charge my 3DS.

Top Bottom