• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Elija2

Wow Greg, I didn't think it was possible for someone to hit themselves with their own shell while paragliding but you somehow managed it.

Elija2

I hate how the tanooki tail lasts so long. Every time I pick it up it lasts just slightly longer than the time it takes for me to reach the next patch of item boxes so I end up itemless for a good stretch of the race.

ffdgh

I hate how the tanooki tail lasts so long. Every time I pick it up it lasts just slightly longer than the time it takes for me to reach the next patch of item boxes so I end up itemless for a good stretch of the race.

Yup...Such a bipolar item. So good at one point and so bad during another.

Agreed. So much harder. XD And you can't see people to the side or behind you so you get hit by a lot more shit.

It's walls and off road that screw me up...Somehow missed coconut mall's shortcut jump twice and had to take the long way through the carpet.

Yay communication error.

Why did the game show me as 3 stars at the end there? I don't have 3 stars! >_>

EDIT: Yes, Saturday is still on since it seems to be very popular. I mean we tend to go for like 3+ hours and a lot of the time there's somebody who can't join because we have 8 people already.

Why did the game show me as 3 stars at the end there? I don't have 3 stars! >_>

EDIT: Yes, Saturday is still on since it seems to be very popular. I mean we tend to go for like 3+ hours and a lot of the time there's somebody who can't join because we have 8 people already.
Maybe te game took away my stars and gave them to you >_<

See everyone on Saturday then! I think I'm taking off work on the 30th, there's no way I'd be able to concentrate with MK8 on my mind all day :)

Elija2

GGs. We really should try balloon battle sometime.

Also...14 days to go...

I've been wondering, since the battle mode in MK8 is apparently shit will MK8 be the go-to game for races while MK7 will be the go-to game for battle mode? That would keep the MK7 community active after MK8 comes out (if only anybody cared about online battle mode).

OmegaFax

I've been wondering, since the battle mode in MK8 is apparently shit will MK8 be the go-to game for races while MK7 will be the go-to game for battle mode? That would keep the MK7 community active after MK8 comes out (if only anybody cared about online battle mode).

I care about the online battle mode. In fact, it's been kind of a breath of fresh air since I got the game last year. Started playing it and wondered to myself how I passed on it over racing mode.

Elija2

I care about the online battle mode. In fact, it's been kind of a breath of fresh air since I got the game last year. Started playing it and wondered to myself how I passed on it over racing mode.

I've only played battle mode in MK7 once. Maybe I should try getting into it.

It's the luck of the draw but my new good karma strategy seems to be making a difference... for now at least .

I'm sure the other regulars have overslept again.

Edit: Sorry bout that but I had to lose those red shells so I could take that shortcut :/

Robin64

It's the luck of the draw but my new good karma strategy seems to be making a difference... for now at least .

I'm sure the other regulars have overslept again.

Edit: Sorry bout that but I had to lose those red shells so I could take that shortcut :/

What's the karma strategy?

And nice shortcut!

Robin64

Tried firing triple bananas forward while flying over the gap, forgetting that pressing forward would make me dive. Woops.

DaBoss

That Neo Bowser City race had problems for me as well, but the last one didn't seem to have anything funny going on.

Gonan be back in 10-15 min.

Top Bottom