• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

Interesting.
We should ask Andy and Incite if they noticed any significant change since they're usually the ones that use lightweight characters.
As for middle and heavyweights, shit is the same.
Wonder if only small characters received this balance.

Gotta be honest. I haven't noticed a difference when using babies or larry/lakitu online. They're still bumped far from tiny taps lol.

Grizzo

Gotta be honest. I haven't noticed a difference when using babies or larry/lakitu online. They're still bumped far from tiny taps lol.

there must be something wrong with my Wario

my vehicle isn't all that light either. I'll try changing it next time. But in Frantic you gotta focus on acceleration :(

DaBoss

I swear there were 6 red shells after me. And Papercuts still had one left after passing me.

And then 2nd place had a BULLET BILL.

DaBoss

The game was pretty much spitting in my face. I was in 2nd and I kept getting coins, while Papercuts in first got triple items.

DaBoss

spectating...watched DaBoss gold mushroom into a bomb, ran out of gold mushroom, got sucked into a quicksand pit

tragic
You don't even know the amount of feelings I felt when that happened. I was in a state of shock, surprise, anger, sadness, and laughing and smiling when it happened.

Dr Prob

Banned
No really, what is with these lightnings

No idea, but we need to have a lightning use seminar. It would be super short:

Are there like three people using stars, two others using Bullet Bills? Maybe hang on to it for a second! Alright, let's grab lunch.

DaBoss

That's what I get for using Off-TV Play. Though ffdgh still didn't get 1st despite that info advantage.

But what is it with people in 2nd place having stars and lightning hitting then?

I was trying to throw my third red shell past you JC but you mushroomed past me the second I threw it. Making me look like a royal asshole.

ffdgh

That's what I get for using Off-TV Play. Though ffdgh still didn't get 1st despite that info advantage.

But what is it with people in 2nd place having stars and lightning hitting then?

Trying to look at the gamepad in frantic is too risky

Grizzo

I've been using Off-TV all night long, I'm just going in blind and throwing things as they come haha

DaBoss

OK guys. It's time to fess up. I can see you guys have a pact saying "when DaBoss has no items to save him, use a lightning and red shell".

The problem with that is that it is working now. So you guys can stop.

I'm using off-tv play (thats why no motion controls) I just look at the map and how the hell did you dodge that.

Edit: The bullet bill acts really oddly on Ice Ice. If you turn it at all it slams into walls

DaBoss

If I had a piranha plant warning, I would have thrown that boomerang behind me. :(

And I saw that green shell. Get better aim.

And shit, I think jc actually has a winning streak vs me right now. :(

Top Bottom