• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Ok, I can't take any more salt. I don't even know what I'm doing. GGs everyone who played tonight. We gathered a really nice group :D

Enforced

Why am I the only one that likes RR64?

Good games ffdgh!!!
I like it too.

Ok, I can't take any more salt. Enforced did pretty good today . GGs everyone who played tonight. We gathered a really nice group :D
Fixed :3
good game roo. :D
It's boring but so pretty... like me :(

You're welcome for the lightning Enforced!
thank you so much. :3

Thats it for me. Good games guys I had fun. :D

Hey guys, Im trying to join the DLC servers but both seem to be putting me in empty lobbies. Is this just because the races are full?

We were in WW. Don't ask me why :/

I actually always wait for someone to have a star or BB before I use my lightning Enforced. Some cats just like to watch the world burn >:D

Enforced

We were in WW. Don't ask me why :/

I actually always wait for someone to have a star or BB before I use my lightning Enforced. Some cats just like to watch the world burn >:D
Im just glad I made it in a good timing. I didnt use item spy. I knew somebody going to use it

Roo

Fixed :3
good game roo. :D
i58OkaDqstNlb.gif

As usual, you were trolling me every time you saw a chance.
No hard feelings tho, you have to release that last place salt somehow >:D

Ahhh cheers.

WW? :p
Worldwide

Tesseract

Banned
thinking about getting this,

is it fair? if i have an ample lead in 1st place, can i keep it without some bullshit item zonking me out?

Roo

thinking about getting this,

is it fair? if i have an ample lead in 1st place, can i keep it without some bullshit item zonking me out?

There's item rubberbanding if that's what you mean.
If you're too far ahead the game will give 2nd and 3rd nothing but mushrooms, stars, triple red shells and the inevitable blue shell to catch up.
They apparently fixed the item system for first place so coins are not that common anymore (giving you more chances to defend youself) but still the game will find its way so you don't leave the pack behind.

Gattuso

I threw that red shell back and... it didn't hit the other one even though it was right there
edit: did you slip on that banana enforced?

Acrylic7

Just spent the last 3 hours playing this for the first time.
Horrible

Mushrooms dont boost, the just make you loos control 70% of the time. So they basically get me further back doing the opposite of what they were designed to do. It wouldn't matter anyway since 80% of all the maps I played had boost pads every 5 feet so they are not only useless but pointless. Also way too frequent including the gold mushroom.
Stars dont speed me up they just do nothing. I think they also cut the time of how long they last.
Drifting is awkward now. DoubleDash feels just right.
Gets coins in item boxes -_-
I dont know if you can see stats and parts info on single player but in split screen you cant see what different wheels and shit do. Why? WHY?

And that's just some shit.

Gattuso

waiting, waiting, waiting...
had to leave the room because no one here seems to know how to use anything electronic, including the new oven.

Top Bottom