• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Gattuso

between that shyguy and you cornering me with that blue shell blast...
edit: where are all these green shells coming from and hitting me?

Gattuso

The funny part is my own green shell screwed me over indirectly by hitting you lol. I wasn't panning to eat your blue :p

well getting hit by the green didn't save me from the blast haha
edit: damn my item luck and you not getting hit with those fireballs :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm watching someone with a crotch cam firehop with tilt controls and getting first like every time; a thing of beauty.

dEvAnGeL

new Wii U owner here, after playing the game for the majority of Saturday and a big part of today i can say im frustrated as fuck, this game requires no skill, only luck, im leading the race on the final lap and the second place is at least half a track behind me, all the sudden a blue shell, followed by a red shell, followed by a lighting strike, followed by the ink ghost, completely BS, with all those flaws i still love this game :(

Vertti

new Wii U owner here, after playing the game for the majority of Saturday and a big part of today i can say im frustrated as fuck, this game requires no skill, only luck, im leading the race on the final lap and the second place is at least half a track behind me, all the sudden a blue shell, followed by a red shell, followed by a lighting strike, followed by the ink ghost, completely BS, with all those flaws i still love this game :(
There is luck element, yes. But play some more and you see how the good players win more than the bad players. One game with BS luck tells nothing.

dEvAnGeL

There is luck element, yes. But play some more and you see how the good players win more than the bad players. One game with BS luck tells nothing.

oh no, is not only one game, ive been trying to 3 star everything and there have been times when i have to redo everything (really wish the game had a restart race option) because of this, if you had a player just right behind you is completely understandable but when they are that far back it really makes no sense at all, anyway, in case anyone wants to play some MP feel free to add me, i go by the same name as here on GAF

ffdgh

It truely is a love/hate thing but skills
and broken heavy weights >_>
will win in the end majority of the time.

Roo

You will learn eventually there's more skill involved than what you give the game credit for.
There's is definitely some item bullshit tho but you'll get around it as you learn the game.

Roo

It's a hacked mii from the days of mario kart wii. Pretty sure you can find some qr codes online for nameless miis.

These God dann shells!
I see. I always wanted to do something like that but I didn't know how since it always asks at least a character.

Edit: lol Enforced

Enforced

Thankyou blue and crazy 8.
tumblr_n8rn0iRGaC1rwtl3wo2_500.gif

Top Bottom