• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Neoxon

rocket.gif

Garou

I dont know if you can see stats and parts info on single player but in split screen you cant see what different wheels and shit do. Why? WHY?

Look veeeery close to your screen, there is a hint on what button to press.

aka you're blind

Omnicent

welp taking that shorcut with only 1 large shroom eas a bad idea. Also Enforced plz. I could taste the blood lust as i looked ion my rear view lol

Velcro Fly

Getting all the stamps and just had an epic two hour battle to beat the time in Bone Dry Dunes. I had so many runs where I'd be there at the end and would just screw up ever so slightly. Finally got it by less than a second and literally kissed my gamepad. My hands hurt, my neck hurts, my legs are so stiff from sitting and playing for hours but dammit I won.

Dr Prob

Banned
Getting all the stamps and just had an epic two hour battle to beat the time in Bone Dry Dunes. I had so many runs where I'd be there at the end and would just screw up ever so slightly. Finally got it by less than a second and literally kissed my gamepad. My hands hurt, my neck hurts, my legs are so stiff from sitting and playing for hours but dammit I won.

Congratulations! At one point we've all been on the grind in one form or another, so we feel you. Could have just went to the Records Page but forget that, set it aside and stretch! Don't end up having all the stamps but sacrificing your well being in the process and ending up a humpback. That's what happened to Exentryk, now he's in a U.K. clinic.

Hey hey yall should add me to NN my Id is: quote to see
I added myself to the spread sheet too so I'll probs start adding you guys soon too. Super keen to race against some gaffers again :p

Top Bottom