• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

You bastards had it out for me.
LLShC.gif

Exentryk

Lol Merrick. Back redded :p

And yeah, my item wheel was stuffed too.

EDIT - The item wheel fixed after ffdgh disconnected. Must be his connection.

Roo

I'm' jealous that the TV is actually available for you on a regular basis.

Well, I'm usually the one that uses the TV from the gaming/entertainment room.
My SO would rather read a book or browse the web than watching TV/movies.
Last night I wasn't so lucky because a friend lent us a bunch of Blu-Ray movies and they were watching Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so... no thanks.

For the forseeable future I'll almost always be playing on the GamePad's screen.
Poor thing.
I'll keep you in my prayers
o0dmopytubh.gif

Yeeeeeah, the moment my bro moves back out I'm hooking that sucker up to my monitor and playing on the Pro controller.

Despite him pretty much tricking me into paying the full price myself, the Wii U's hooked up to my bro's TV. Which I can't use that often. And even if I can, it often lags. And I don't mean input lag, though there's a small amount of that too. I mean that it drops a ton of frames to the point where it's really like the game's running at 5 FPS.

On the bright side, he has bought 7 of the amiibos that give you costumes and I think he plans on getting Captain Falcon at some point. So that will allow me to truly 100% the game and only having to buy Mario and Samus amiibo. Still need the gold glider and 3 stamps but I'll wrap that up eventually I guess.

Top Bottom