• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Exentryk

1 AM PST the maintenance finishes.

t6zz9Cw.png

t1415869200z4.png

SoulUnison

Banned
12 dollars. Twelve.

It makes my head spin that in the age of micropayments and season passes Nintendo basically doubles the amount of content in one of their biggest games for the cost of splurging for lunch at a "nicer" fast food joint.
And it's not the usual "DLC grade" "cutting room floor" "buy our B-tier content" crap, either. It's all right up with the quality of the main game.

So goddamn classy.

Chrom

Oh, so are the suits permanently unlocked once their respective amiibo is scanned? That'd be great if true!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
AFAIK there's no anti-firehopping rule anymore.

However, aside from me there really hasn't been too much firehopping going on. I think I'm the only one who does it whenever he can.
Awesome, I'll probably end up firehopping into the wall anyways.

oti

Banned
I'm .49€ short to buy both packs...
Gotta get 15€ from PayPal I guess.
Deluxe Points are at 300 so that woudn't wotk out either.

Gattuso

i'll get the timing down to use the mushroom with a blue eventually.
got tossed to the side like I was weightless

Sakura

Spend the few bucks, then based on that content, debate whether or not to get the 2nd DLC.
Well, this is where I'm not sure what to do.
I know it's only 12 bucks to get both, but part 2 won't be out for a while and who knows if I will even still be playing MK8 then or what I will be doing... but if I only buy the one then it's 8 bucks for just one... Hmm

Lunar15

Considering the fact that I had enough digital deluxe credit to get this DLC for free, it's like Nintendo has given me one fantastic birthday gift. Perfect timing, Nintendo!

I don't even have a Wii U yet but i will get one as soon as the next bundle drops.

Just one question: Does MK8 feature worldwide multiplayer? (across regions)

Neiteio

I just realized that when the second pack is out, I'll be able to race through Mute City, on a motorcycle, as Isabelle from Animal Crossing

Unfortunate for me, I won't be able to play the DLC until Friday! D:
Hope you guys have fun though! And I can't wait to beat you guys with the Master Cycle! :p

Top Bottom