• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

lol. that would be the worst thing ever to have all 3 come right back at you one at a time
Then you would get star rammed off the edge, respawn, get bullet billed before you could accelerate, respawn, and then get bullet billed again. By the time you respawned yet again you might as well just give up that race.

Draconian

Probably a dumb question, but what's different about the Frantic GAF group from like normal races? I haven't played regularly in months, so if it's been added recently, my bad.

Lernaean

Banned
I'm at work right now, like most of us good Euro trash are.
I should expect it to be downloaded and installed when i'm back home right?
Anyway, subscribed and can't wait. I'll get myself on the spreadsheet when i'm home. NNID is Lernaean if anyone wants to add before that.

Fandangox

I said WII U! I'm ALL ABOUT GAMECUBE CONTROLLER! :p

Mario Kart 8 DLC would be bonus if I just kick your butt there. :p

Are you sure you want to do this.

Once the DLC is out I will be racing on the Blue Falcon, my element, my dominion.

MY POWER SOURCE

You are entering the dragon's den

3bdelilah

Banned
Someone hold me.

VMOsxm3.gif

3bdelilah

Banned
I've been on a media black-out for this DLC, I've only seen the one trailer shown in the direct a week or so ago. Can't wait to get home again!

tumblr_n8gloxmVOv1rmuoc2o5_500.gif

Sakura

Because you only have 3gb of usable space,and you're close to running out.

If any further updates need more space, you are fucked
?
The Wii U will let me download the Captain Toad game, saying it is 1913.8MB while I have 2827.7MB free. I don't see why it wouldn't let me DL the DLC.

Top Bottom