• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Fandangox

|OT3| Wall of Shame:

VQM3jip.png

The hitlist, people.

BETTER GET READY

I doubt I'll be staying up til 1am to play, but luckily, I'm off from work tomorrow, so I'll have all day to race with the new DLC. I assume the regular/frantic rooms are the same as before right, if are you making new rooms for the DLC?

Roo

I doubt I'll be staying up til 1am to play, but luckily, I'm off from work tomorrow, so I'll have all day to race with the new DLC. I assume the regular/frantic rooms are the same as before right, if are you making new rooms for the DLC?
Exactly :)

Toad.T

Banned
How are we sure that it'll come at the time everyone says it will? Seems like they'll just upload it with the rest of that days eShop content.

How are we sure that it'll come at the time everyone says it will? Seems like they'll just upload it with the rest of that days eShop content.
And make it so that the US can't play online for 8 hours? No way, it'll definitely come with the patch, which will be out at that time.

Hopefully with this I'll actually get a chance to race with Gaf, I intended to do when I got the game, but never got around to it, lol, sorry.

Anyways, it releases in two hours or so, that's what everyone seems to think right?

Rich!

This downloads and installs automatically if you have already bought it,yeah?

I want to start playing as soon as I get back from my meeting at 10am.

evanmisha

I'm passing out, but I'll be on as soon as I wake up and the download finishes. Can't wait to see you guys again. ...and by that I mean that I can't wait to get beat by DPD4MO and OricWindstar again.

Top Bottom