• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Net exploded done for tonight
I'm surprised you have not left that hole.
You're petty skilled and the guys in those rooms are... not
lol
Yeah, I really need to get my rating up. I'll likely be playing a lot more often, especially in WWs, for a while to at least get to 10K, probably higher. The rooms I get put into right now are typically... Ugh.

...Is anyone up who can help me get into a much better room? I know it's an inconvenience but I would greatly appreciate it (At 8365 rating for reference)

Exentryk

Didn't get to play much this weekend, and the next couple will likely be the same. :(

There's something fishy here.. how come I have less wins in your end when I had 659 back when I posted my list (and not counting last night's races)?

Dunno. I posted what showed up on the list :s

Doing WWs if anybody wants to join in. (NNID: PreyingShark if you need an add)

I'm sandbagging like an idiot though so this is probably gonna be rough!

Haha.

Unfortunately, I somehow managed to catch up to you at the beginning of lap 2 and then bumped into you, crashed into a wall, and got hit by 3 red shells. Then bad things kept happening. I'm just glad I got 5th after that! I need to stop running into people. EDIT: I also need to learn how to count.

Roo

Haha.

Unfortunately, I somehow managed to catch up to you at the beginning of lap 2 and then bumped into you, crashed into a wall, and got hit by 3 red shells. Then bad things kept happening. I'm just glad I got 5th after that! I need to stop running into people. EDIT: I also need to learn how to count.
Really? Because on my end you never seemed to be close to me. Hell, after the second blooper I used my banana because of that reason but it never disappeared until the next item box

Edit: that Mario Circuit race was something else..

Let me see if I can get a replay.

EDIT: Uploading. I jumped over a gap and ran into you shortly afterward. It was right when the blooper hit.

EDIT2: ....This is so slow FFFFFFFF-

EDIT3: 45%. I think what happened was that my connection farted at that precise moment so it showed you slowed down and that screwed me over.

Roo

Ok, I'm back.
I think I joined a german/Spanish lobby tho D:
Full of freaks xD

And.. About your video, I have a confession to make.. I slowed down in that part, but you never bumped into me D:

Top Bottom