• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

AdanVC

I'm watching the amiibo skins trailer and those Megaman and Pac-Man skins... Guys... what if there's a Pac-Man or Megaman track on the new DLC!!!!!! *Faints of excitement*

DaBoss

I'm watching the amiibo skins trailer and those Megaman and Pac-Man skins... Guys... what if there's a Pac-Man or Megaman track on the new DLC!!!!!! *Faints of excitement*
I'm sure they will reveal them after the Metroid, StarFox, and Kirby tracks.

On a serious note, a Pac-Man based track may be possible considering the arcade MK games, though I don't think they consider that for the main series games.

ffdgh

Oh hiya.

I just love when I only get green shells for a whole battle while everyone else is given constant triples.
LLShC.gif

Roo

Question, are we gettin the second pack on April 22 (midnight launch) or we're getting it late on April 23.

I remember reading Nibtendo usually updates the eShop every Thursday but I'm not sure about the time.

Roo

I remember playing until 5am or something like that but I don't remember if it was right after downloading the DLC or the next day. That's why I'm asking. Need to do that again lol

200cc... just poof away so quickly... can't wait for DLC!

On other note, I have some shell shaped gifts that I would like to give to you guys tonight in frantic room. Anyone interested?

J@hranimo

Banned
200cc... just poof away so quickly... can't wait for DLC!

On other note, I have some shell shaped gifts that I would like to give to you guys tonight in frantic room. Anyone interested?

Probably a little later today I'll get on....and as far as those shells are concerned, I'll be prepping some return orders! ;D

Burning Justice

the superior princess
For both the Mercedes DLC and DLC Pack 1, we got them at around 12 - 1AM Pacific time the day of release. More than likely, the same thing will happen here. For online purposes, it needs to release at the same time worldwide, and it's advertised as coming out April 23rd everywhere, so I think they do it at that time because it's April 23rd (almost) everywhere in the world at that time.

Gimme a bit, I'm up for joining.

Not for too long though since I do need to work on my Omega Ruby file. Starting over sucks but it's also kinda fun...

Top Bottom