• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

Shock in 5th. I'll take it
KuGsj.gif

Not always. One day I was waiting for almost an hour to get into the room because no one was leaving, and I know there was at least one non-GAFfer in the room.

And the issue with that is, hardly anyone ever wants to make a second room. Everyone wants to join the "main" room.
I've had long waits before too.

However, back before Chris here was an actual GAF member and therefore could actually post on the forums I would rather race with him than most non-regular GAF members just because I've raced with him a bunch. To me, whether or not someone is a GAF member is irrelevant. I group people together as "Peeps I race with regularly" and "Who the fuck is that dude?".

....That said we should totally try Shuffle sometime. I think it would be nice on those nights where we have like a room-and-a-half worth of people. Such an awkward number to work with!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I've had long waits before too.

However, back before Chris here was an actual GAF member and therefore could actually post on the forums I would rather race with him than most non-regular GAF members just because I've raced with him a bunch. To me, whether or not someone is a GAF member is irrelevant. I group people together as "Peeps I race with regularly" and "Who the fuck is that dude?".

....That said we should totally try Shuffle sometime. I think it would be nice on those nights where we have like a room-and-a-half worth of people. Such an awkward number to work with!

How do scuffle work? Replacing last few places or anyone in the race?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
How do scuffle work? Replacing last few places or anyone in the race?

I've never played in a tournament that used it before, but I think it randomly shuffles who's in what room after every 4 races. It would give everyone a chance to play on nights with full rooms, so I wouldn't mind trying it.

Some of you in this room might be wondering if you can go to hell.

The answer is yes, yes you can.

Also I hope the two people that left weren't trying to change their characters!

For anybody waiting: I'll be leaving very soon because I do have to work on Omega Ruby. So don't get too anxious!

...Unless you're not the first one in the queue of course. HUEHUEHUE!

Top Bottom