• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

And just as Roo asks about Royal Raceway...

On another note, fuck this game constantly giving me Mushrooms in these rooms. Dudes are out here getting tactical nukes and I'm getting handed running shoes... SMH

Azure J

Oh my Lord, I saw the color leave the world when I fucked up a drift while front running and trying to hit the good route on Bone Dry Dunes. :lol

Azure J

Yo my defensive driving is so on point. Stephen was trying to hit me with ALL the gimmicks with those three green shells only to get hit with mine after spending them all. Haha.

Edit: Water Park is a stage I wish were in a later cup just because they could go more wild with the track design. Always liked it even if it is a bit simple.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Azure J and Enforced bumped into me like they were so rude old grouchy men. I decided to unleash my power by using lightning then ran over Enforced.

Heath you really snuck away from me in the leaderboards

What did I do? :O

I fucking KNEW Heath would not throw that boomerang in front of himself three times.

HOWS THAT FOURTH PLACE TRY HARD?!

I'm not being serious for this session. I'm here to messing up everyone's games.

Azure J

You know honestly, as hilarious as me doing bad can be sometimes, it's good to know that being in rooms with Roo and other top tier KartGAF members isn't as much of a complete roflstomp as it used to be. Getting mostly consistent top 4s is pretty notable in these rooms.

Top Bottom