• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Pfft you totally paid up for just the Yoshi colors and not the actual tracks

Actually partially true in my case

I actually wonder why they didn't bother to do the same for Toad.
I mean, you can see Yellow, Green, Red, Pink and Dark Blue Toads in Toad Harbor already...

Neiteio

I actually wonder why they didn't bother to do the same for Toad.
I mean, you can see Yellow, Green, Red, Pink and Dark Blue Toads in Toad Harbor already...
Multi-colored Toads and Koopa Troopas will be a bonus for preordering both DLC Pack #3 (with Classic Battle and Diddy, Dixie and Funky), and DLC Pack #4 (with Mission Mode and Bowser Jr., Birdo and Kamek).

Roo

Multi-colored Toads and Koopa Troopas will be a bonus for preordering both DLC Pack #3 (with Classic Battle and Diddy, Dixie and Funky), and DLC Pack #4 (with Mission Mode and Bowser Jr., Birdo and Kamek).

Too many Koopas. Let me get King Boo instead of Bowser Jr. and you have a deal.

ffdgh

I'm getting a lot of points nice!

Vr difference aside, those gaf races are paying off.
When is the Kirby DLC?
It's already out :p
Amiibo-mariokart8.jpg

SlickVic

Are you on a wired connection? Trying to decide if I should purchase the Ethernet adapter before trying this and Smash online.

Nope runs perfectly on wireless for me. I'm on a 60mbps connection and the router is just in the next room over so I imagine the latency/ping isn't too bad.

Azure J

Multi-colored Toads and Koopa Troopas will be a bonus for preordering both DLC Pack #3 (with Classic Battle and Diddy, Dixie and Funky), and DLC Pack #4 (with Mission Mode and Captain Syrup, Jimmy T and Ashley).

Fixed. For real though, why does the extended Warioverse never get invited to this stuff?

Neiteio

*Neiteio crawls on all fours across a desert dune under a scorching sun*

*Neiteio holds up a canteen with one trembling hand*

*The canteen reads "New MK8 DLC Track Trailer"*

*But only dust comes out of the canteen.*

Top Bottom