• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

Holy shit, that was the GOAT race.

I managed to hit my own green shell on Rainbow Road SNES. Then I got the luckiest Bullet Bill ever. Lightning hit and first place got hit by a blue shell and I passed it all.

Boney

Banned
Got 5 fire flowers straight, and then I get murdered by a star maniac

frg.gif

DaBoss

The clipping of Luigi's legs in that gif is bothering me lol.
now I know why Roo and Justice braked because they noticed blue shell on the map, did you? >.>
They probably aren't using Off-TV Play and saw the player list and noticed one had a blue shell.
oh sorry I just pre-order the DLC pack 2. I should've worded myself better.
I think they were more surprised by the fact that you didn't pre-order it already.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
oh sorry I just pre-order the DLC pack 2. I should've worded myself better.

Like Daboss said, we're surprised that you didn't preordered it early or purchase the bundle?

The clipping of Luigi's legs in that gif is bothering me lol.

They probably aren't using Off-TV Play and saw the player list and noticed one had a blue shell.

That's what I meant, but yeah. I didn't know that gamepad have that feature so I'm considered to use it now.

Enforced

I think they were more surprised by the fact that you didn't pre-order it already.

Like Daboss said, we're surprised that you didn't preordered it early or purchase the bundle?
oh. Sorry Yeah I should've bought the bundle pack. I didn't think I would continue playing this long. I thought I will stop playing but nope. I love playing with you guys.
Edit: Also thought smash is going to take more of my time than smash but nope

Top Bottom