• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

I don't know who I want to kick more, Chris for running into me mid drift (I never fuck up drifts on RR64) or the guy who buffed Bloopers to make them reduce your traction when oil'd up.

Azuran

Banned
I masterfully destroy a blue shell only to have Azure pestered me with a bunch of reds right afterwards.

Too bad you all failed at taking first from me. Better luck next time!

Don't throw them. Tourture people behind you from going ahead. :p
Better idea: Brake and then watch as the person behinds you brake to avoid getting trolled. Then, after waiting a bit, turn around and drive backwards to nail them. Very effective and highly recommended.

...I'm not sure I will ever forget that one you troll. lmfao

Azure J

This dude Roo actually swerved into the grass patch after I got bomb'd with a Blue just to make sure he could hit me with the Piranha Plant as I recovered.

Straight up savagery.

ffdgh

Better idea: Brake and then watch as the person behinds you brake to avoid getting trolled. Then, after waiting a bit, turn around and drive backwards to nail them. Very effective and highly recommended.

...I'm not sure I will ever forget that one you troll. lmfao

I got sick of morton's crap. Sue me :p

Roo

This dude Roo actually swerved into the grass patch after I got bomb'd with a Blue just to make sure he could hit me with the Piranha Plant as I recovered.

Straight up savagery.
Fun fact, that was my intention but Iwas drifting the wrong way so it would do more harm than good (to me) the plant reached its neck and voilá! Lol

Azure J

Even if I'm getting top 4 in these races, I still get salty knowing I could be top 1 if it weren't for these random ass boomerangs. :lol

Top Bottom