• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

Never in my time playing Mario Kart 8 have I been happy to come in 6th.

HOLD THAT ALL YOU NON PLACERS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO SCREW ME

Azure J

that was the dumbest ending to a race ever for me

Man, you didn't get hit with a red while the person in front of you was bombed with a blue, recovered on the finish and drove off only to see three more people straight up laugh at you as you built speed to cross the finish line. Quit whining. :p

Also, holy shit things were not going well for me and turns that race.

Edit: lol Collusion? I'm here for me, myself, and I.

Azure J

I honestly don't even know what I got hit with there. One second I'm first, the next I get Raging Demon'd in game (Blooper Ink covering the screen in darkness, Rosalina screaming from the item fucking) then im 9th. :lol

Azure J

enforced getting a star and swerving just to hit azure was hilarious

You Rosalinas are just some damn crabs in a bucket. Second time since Heath the other night I felt so wronged.

Also holy FUCK can you guys pick some better times to have items... Who the hell is this video codec dude playing Wario?

Roo

You Rosalinas are just some damn crabs in a bucket. Second time since Heath the other night I felt so wronged.

Also holy FUCK can you guys pick some better times to have items... Who the hell is this video codec dude playing Wario?
I think his name is Logan.
It's the other Aussie guy.
I thought they were endangered or something.

Azure J

How I wish bikes could do it. If they could, I'd have no reason to ever use karts.

It's funny how things play out.

MKWii Azure: "Bikes are busted, nerf 'em since Karts can't do the same shit!" (Back when I didn't have a favorite bike/MKWii bikes were uggo)

MK8 Azure: "NERF KARTS GODDAMNIT"

Top Bottom