• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

Holy shit, even though I lost, that race on Mount Wario is GODLIKE looking from my POV. There are some real Speed Racer moments going on with all these dodges and close situations I avoided. :lol

Azure J

Thank you CureVylash! :p

When is Nintendo going to allow 60fps uploads? These videos would look so much better at their natural framerates.

I was hoping it'd get stealth announced with the first DLC pack. I hope something can be done about it and it's not a situation where we have to wait for Mario Kart 9 to see solved.

I was hoping it'd get stealth announced with the first DLC pack. I hope something can be done about it and it's not a situation where we have to wait for Mario Kart 9 to see solved.

I wonder if the web interface that handles the uploading can be updated without patching the game itself. It almost looks like it's more a part of YouTube than MK8.

Azure J

I wonder if the web interface that handles the uploading can be updated without patching the game itself. It almost looks like it's more a part of YouTube than MK8.

I'm not sure but I hope it works out.

Meanwhile, replays!

Mount Wario - Enforced finally exacts revenge upon me for the last few weeks of accidents I was responsible for.
Tick Tock Clock - Things went from zero to Mario™ Kart™ real quick.
Yoshi's Circuit - ENFORCED PLS
Royal Raceway - These shells are HILARIOUS. Look at those hitboxes.

More later.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
iiykxa.gif

I'm not sure but I hope it works out.

Meanwhile, replays!

Mount Wario - Enforced finally exacts revenge upon me for the last few weeks of accidents I was responsible for.
Tick Tock Clock - Things went from zero to Mario™ Kart™ real quick.
Yoshi's Circuit - ENFORCED PLS
Royal Raceway - These shells are HILARIOUS. Look at those hitboxes.

More later.

Thanks for those precious moments... *tebows*

Between 0:30-0:45 in Mt. Wario... XD
0:14 in Tick Tock

Thanks for sharing and you guys are amazing, I never had so much fun in a video game for a while! 3 MORE DAYS HYPE!

Gattuso

I had a HDD I was using for usbloader GX with all my wii/gc games and I saw that I had an extra partition on it that I could use to put whatever on it so I moved the videos I wanted to save onto that. now that I have a bit of space, I think i'm just going to record, upload, then delete to always have room.

Gattuso

Sounds like a good plan. You're gonna record a lot of the 200cc madness, right? :O
yup! at least when i'm not in need to do some homework urgently or in class.
Excitebike and Royal Raceway-1 were painful to watch.
You and me had a spin boost party in Mute City
Holy shit at the bridge section in Royal Raceway-2 and lol at you quitting mid-race at the end there.
if I get called to do something, I have to stop everything which is why I disappear randomly at times.

Roo

So what stamps do you guys think we're getting? 8 courses plus Villager and Dry Bowser?
8 courses plus Villager and Isabelle?

We're getting 10, btw.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So what stamps do you guys think we're getting? 8 courses plus Villager and Dry Bowser?
8 courses plus Villager and Isabelle?

We're getting 10, btw.

Well, I don't think we got stamps for DLC Pack 1, did we? So I could see Link, Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario getting one.

Edited:

My prediction:

6 character stamps: Isabelle, Dry Bowser, Villager, Link, Cat Peach, and Tanooki Mario
4 cup clear stamps: 4 DLC Cups

DaBoss

I'm gonna do the unimaginable and use a heavy.

Want to get used to the speed and low traction. Also need to practice braking while drifting. Also want to be able to use the A, B, and X button at the same time lol.

(Playing right now).

DaBoss

I think X is more important than B, so having the tip over X is pretty helpful.

Especially for throwing green/red shells behind.

Top Bottom