• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Times like this I wish I was in the Pacific Time Zone.

If I do decide to stay up that late I'll have to do an all-nighter to ensure that I don't oversleep and miss my bus. At least I could crash on the couple hours of bus rides each way.

It largely depends on how long this terrible throat keeps me up though. If I'm up at like 3 AM again I'll probably just be like, "Fuck it, I'm going for the all-nighter."
Thing is.. I would do it myself but I'm well aware my connection is not the best so if I were 50-70% done, some people would be ready to go way before that so I don't want to be the one dragging other people's enjoyment.

Thing is.. I would do it myself but I'm well aware my connection is not the best so if I were 50-70% done, some people would be ready to go way before that so I don't want to be the one dragging other people's enjoyment.
Ah that makes sense.

Yeah mine isn't super fast either. At least everyone would be sleeping if I do stay up so the download would probably go pretty smoothly.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It's my last chance to tell everyone to leave me alone. I'm pacifist at my own heart.

All we have to do is: don't hurt me then I wouldn't hurt anyone. I'm too scared to unleash something cruel. :B

IBGcrNU.gif

Albo

i am ready

eiwcdRw.gif

gonna be hilarious seeing everyone flop cauase they can't handle the speed

Btw is there gonna be a 200cc room without DLC2? I might not buy it because of exams soon

Azuran

Banned
Tomorrow is going to be crazy for me. Mario Kart 8 DLC and a Pokemon Premier Challenge on the same day. It's like this universe doesn't want me to study for my final on Sunday.

Richie

Chances are I will have to stay late at the office tomorrow...
...So imagine my hype when I visited this GoNintendo entry which claims the second DLC is already available for download.
Heart status: Broken.

MrPanic

You know, we should make a 50cc tournament and play in that till the maintenance starts. Just imagine the craziness from going from 50cc straight to 200cc.

Enforced

Oh I can use my Pro Controller and have the GamePad on the charger! OMG! This is so much more comfortable! Just gotta get used to it tonight. ^_^
I'm having a hard time which one should I buy. Bayonetta 2 or pro controller. Decisions, decisions. :x
In case you didn't know you can turn off the display screen. press home menu, go to the upper right corner on controller settings. That's what I did when I use wii classic control.

50cc Frantic code, quote to see:

I made it a Fixed Period tourney because I doubt we'll use it again after this. Waiting.

Let's see how long it takes for us to get bored. lol

GWX

50cc Frantic code, quote to see:

I made it a Fixed Period tourney because I doubt we'll use it again after this. Waiting.

Let's see how long it takes for us to get bored. lol

Will join in a bit (using off-tv play). It's been a long time since I last played 50cc in a MK game :lol

edit: PreyingShark fix the email tag!

Top Bottom