• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

As for who I associate with each character...

Daisy: Burning Justice
Morton: Exentryk
Red Yoshi: Oidisco
Black Yoshi: DaBoss
Dark Blue Yoshi: Andy
Baby Daisy: Also Andy
Every form of Peach: ffdgh
Rosalina: Enforced
Satan: Also Enforced
Wario: Roo
Luigi: MrBean35000VR Nevermind I forgot Roo can hax too
Baby Rosalina: Prinny
Mii (Standard): Merrick
Mii (Captain Falcon): Heath
Mii (Everything else apparently): Greg
Roy: Roo because of that one time he tried to be "edgy".
Mario: boutdown
Tanooki Mario: Either Justice or DaBoss depending on my mood

Off the top of my head

Roo

I'm kind of boring
J59r6Te.png
Nah, you need to be more aggressive.
I've seen a few of your streams and you're way too nice lol

I'm still so upset I never picked up Strikers Charged, especially after hearing that it was really good.
Underrated game. I spend probably hundreds of hours playing it. One of my fave Wii games.

*enters thread*
*sees the posts talking about me.*
ekxA0Nk.jpg

I like the wanted posters. Gave me a good laugh. :p
<3

Oh yeah, I get this is done all n good fun. Although I'm sure there is also a bit of actual anger in there lol.
Anger? What? :D

At least you're actually identified with a character. lol
You change a lot :p
Bowser is the only one that sticks with me lol

DaBoss

Trying to associate a character with me in MK8 is impossible. :p

Though I usually am the black colored Yoshi or Shy Guy if I play as those characters.

Last time I checked, the game said my most used character is Mario.
I feel left out
Blame ffdgh for taking the spotlight of anything Peach. Peach, Baby Peach, Pink Gold Peach, and Cat Peach.

And Orange Peach, Baby Orange Peach, Space Peach, and Baby Space Peach.

Azure J

No one recognizes me... :(

C'mon...I use a variety of characters. >_>

Peach avatar + lots of time playing Peach + a burning desire to hurt me in game when I'm nearby = You're a Peach fan through and through. I only picked up Rosalina because blue is best color, but the way Peach/Rolex Watch Peach/Daisy players catch feelings seeing her around is nothing short of amazing. It's like a conditioned aggressive response. :lol

DaBoss is definitely Baby Mario though.

Azuran

Banned
I'm going to be #VillagerMasterRace starting tomorrow all the time. It would be awesome if no one else picks him when I'm in the room. I like to prize myself for my individuality.

GWX

No one recognizes me... :(

You're definitely the damned Rosalina who I want to throw all my items at :lol

I need to find a main character. I hope Isabelle will be a heavy character, but that just won't happen =/ Lately I've been switching around heavies (mainly Waluigi) and my Mii with the Mario suit (the only Amiibo I have).

Azure J

Dry Bowser Bros™

I honestly hope they give him same stats as Bowser, Wario, etc.
Any potential bonus would make everyone use him. I don't want to deal with this shit
lqchgf3gnwzlwfbqjyyx.jpg

with Dry Bowser ;_;

Which reminds me, what character is going to be the KartGAF first race bandwagon? We have to recreate this with either Villager, Female Villager, Isabelle or Dry Bowser.

Same for everyone else when Nintendo gives him fur suit stats.
Doesn't matter

Dry Bowser's my bro. Used to be just a casual fan of him but then Mario Tennis Open happened and after getting destroyed by a Dry Bowser I tried him out myself. I quickly fell in love with kicking Mii's asses.

We've been bros ever since, even though I stopped playing Tennis after everyone and their mom started using Gyro controls (Imagine the game playing itself for you with the ability to still intervene when necessary and there you go). Our broship still lives on.

Also his MT length with certain karts in Wii is hilariously amazing. That really solidified our broship.
Is broship even a word?

ffdgh

Peach avatar + lots of time playing Peach + a burning desire to hurt me in game when I'm nearby = You're a Peach fan through and through. I only picked up Rosalina because blue is best color, but the way Peach/Rolex Watch Peach/Daisy players catch feelings seeing her around is nothing short of amazing. It's like a conditioned aggressive response.
To be fair, you be in the wrong place at the wrong time lol. The only character I'll admit to attacking intentionally are mortons.

I'm going to be #VillagerMasterRace starting tomorrow all the time. It would be awesome if no one else picks him when I'm in the room. I like to prize myself for my individuality.

Female villager it is then.

Azure J

To be fair, you be in the wrong place at the wrong time lol. The only character I'll admit to attacking intentionally are mortons.

Omnicient seems to corroborate this. Last night's Cheep Cheep race was seriously one of the most surreal things ever for me.

Roo

Everyone I'm gonna target only roo

Get out of the way to ride the salt
Thanks for letting me know. My troll skills are on point. You can ask anyone. hope you don't mind being in the bottom half all the time :)

lmao, your stealth edit won't save your ass :3

Azure J

That feel when you just want to sit down and play Mario Kart all day but you have an oral presentation, exam and at least three assignments due at the same time.

AdanVC

That feel when you just want to sit down and play Mario Kart all day but you have an oral presentation, exam and at least three assignments due at the same time.

This DLC is dropping on the worst week of the year with exams, and school assignments everywhere. All the best! hope you finish all of it play MK! Or you know, just play MK haha.

MrPanic

My mains are Waluigi and Iggy
and Lakitu but I never really choose lightweights in mk8 :/
. I might make Dry Bowser my new main although that's mostly to mourn the lack of Dry Bones.

FWIW: The only Waluigi is Papercuts. Dude embodies the character completely. Haven't seen him in the rooms forever though.

Actually, that'd make for a neat thing, who do you all associate with each character in the Kart 8 roster?

Luigi: Roo
Baby Daisy: Hypno
Omnicient: Morton Jr.
Waluigi: Papercuts
Donkey Kong: ViewtifulJC
Rosalina: Enforced
Peach: ffdgh
Bowser: Justice
Link: CoasterFreak
Yoshi: Oidisco
Pink Gold Peach: Kade
Heath: Captain Falcon (Mii)

etc. etc.

Oh how nice that I'm getting noticed :p

To add few more:

Iggy - Stephen (bahamut_24 on GAF)
Ludwig - Daniel
Mii - Who am I? / Oriso

I don't know the bottom two's account names though

Right now it's Enforced but if he can't stay up that late or simply can't do it then Justice will take care of them.
Times like this I wish I was in the Pacific Time Zone.

If I do decide to stay up that late I'll have to do an all-nighter to ensure that I don't oversleep and miss my bus. At least I could crash on the couple hours of bus rides each way.

It largely depends on how long this terrible throat keeps me up though. If I'm up at like 3 AM again I'll probably just be like, "Fuck it, I'm going for the all-nighter."

Top Bottom