• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
fuckin my cat somehow turned the pad to motion controls while i was finishing the fzero track. 3 stars ah no, how about no stars because you thought your controller broke? fucking cat. in unrelated news does anyone need a small fur coat?

Neiteio

xCdNEFg.jpg
Oh man, if only that pic was on Mute City, he'd be a perfect summation of that zen-like feeling unique to F-Zero

DaBoss

Is this Frantic or Normal? Or is Merrick that lucky? There has been no blue shell after him ever.

And yea, that is a reason to note vote for Random. Ever. It has an x/40 chance of giving a shit course.

DaBoss

I literally can't. I wouldn't be upset if I were beaten in a way that was satisfying. But I'm getting beaten by things I can't control.

EDIT: Something something complaining on GAF something something works.

Azure J

It's been too long fam

Rosalina still the best

Love seeing #RosalinaSquad still going strong. :)

I'm seriously considering using Tanooki Mario as a secondary though, the SMB3 nostalgia is TOO strong especially when you go over a ramp with another T. Mario and he does the statue taunt. (Shoutouts to that JC)

I finally got the time to play the DLC. Completed the cups on single player for now and tested some of the new vehicles. The levels are great, I especially love the Hyrule one. Didn't think they'd use rupees instead of coins, such a great touch. I'll play with you guys tomorrow, it's getting a bit too late for now.

Why does the icon for the DLC tourney have a bullet bill?

They should patch in a triple bullet bill icon because that would be much more accurate.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I finally got the time to play the DLC. Completed the cups on single player for now and tested some of the new vehicles. The levels are great, I especially love the Hyrule one. Didn't think they'd use rupees instead of coins, such a great touch. I'll play with you guys tomorrow, it's getting a bit too late for now.
The item randomizer sound is different
On hyrule field

Top Bottom