• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Finally broke into the lead.

...Aren't Bullet Bills supposed to end once you get into first, though? dood's stayed in effect well after he passed me...

DooD1234

Just want to drop in and say GG all. And Roo I'm still salty over you stealing my first in one of those races. Question is it me or did Nintendo increase the chance to get bullet bills? Whole lot of bullet bills flying at the last second tonight. Even had one where it lasted for a ridiculous amount of time in Mute City. Didn't help with the barrage of blue followed by lightning but still.

Just want to drop in and say GG all. And Roo I'm still salty over you stealing my first in one of those races. Question is it me or did Nintendo increase the chance to get bullet bills? Whole lot of bullet bills flying at the last second tonight. Even had one where it lasted for a ridiculous amount of time in Mute City. Didn't help with the barrage of blue followed by lightning but still.

I think the frequency has been increased.

Dr Prob

Banned
Just tried a couple WW rooms and ended up staying in one with a friend from MKW for a bit. Ridiculously small sample size to be sure, but it seems like they actually fixed the matchmaking so that you end up with people in your VR range. If it had worked before, they wouldn't have had to revert the VR system back to pre-2.0. Odd.

But yeah, it's been mentioned in this thread before. The "no firehopping" rule was gotten rid of a while ago.

...and the world didn't end! The same people still win and nothing changed apart from the fact that it's actually more fun to drive in the GAF rooms now. It's almost as if it was a ridiculous rule to begin with!

Anyway, it looks like you can take the second dYC shortcut shroomless. Even though both previous iterations of that track were super fun I wasn't really psyched about it returning again, but it's a really good fit in 8. Just feels so good
when you aren't getting rekt

Top Bottom