• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

vids

Unconfirmed Member
Installed and it's hanging on black logo screen. Restarted the system 4 times. Deleted system update and DLC to attempt a reinstall. I hope this works.

Seik

Banned
Welp...

I think my Wii U's Wi-Fi is fucked, or it just can't handle dealing with a room full of Americans, haha!

It connects me for like 5 minutes then I get an error code with 4 different codes, then I can't reconnect, it asks me to do my connections setting and doesn't detect the signal afterward.

If I reboot the Wii U it starts working again but it ends up doing the same thing...Will buy a internet cable adapter tomorrow ASAP. =_=

Blues1990

Woahhh I didn't know that! Dat attention to detail that makes you giggle when you see it. I did it when I saw the Peach's statue from Toad Harbor above on the city on the N64 Rainbow Road. Love details like those.

It's the little things that make this game a little more special. I also love the inclusion of the Feather Item in Sunshine Airport (which I think Gamexplain had covered in their 'Cool Bits' series) or the sweet shop that is run by Daisy & Peach, which makes an appearance in Sweet Sweet Canyon.

WHAT.

I thought it was Dinosaur Island in general but this might make more sense.

Yeah, it was my friend that had pointed it out. At first, I didn't believe him, and it wasn't until I had checked what was happening below (during the time trials) that it was Doughnut Plains 3.

Neoxon

Dammit, Roo. And everyone else who got hit by Bullet Bills...

tumblr_n8rn0iRGaC1rwtl3wo2_500.gif

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Finally got a chance to play the DLC. Fantastic stuff. Racing as Link on a Hylian motorcycle through a Hyrule Castle track collecting rupees is so cool.

Mute City and Dragon Driftway are the best. Excitebike Arena and Hyrule Circuit are the next tier down but still very good. The different sound effects in Hyrule and music in Mute City are great touches. Very happy with this DLC.

Top Bottom