• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

RE: Firehopping

I just don't do it since the DLC launched to make it fair. Makes a difference. And since people don't like it, it deters from them having fun, and I would rather have more people having fun.
...Aren't Bullet Bills supposed to end once you get into first, though? dood's stayed in effect well after he passed me...
Balance!
I think everyone is.
Nah, some people are uploading replays fine since you can see DLC tracks in MKTV.

Kathian

Banned
Bullet Bills are so borked. I watched a guy ahead of me use one at the same time I did, yet somehow his lasted a good four seconds longer.

Am pretty sure they last shorter if you take turns. The reason being they don't suffer any slowing when turning.

Bullet Bills always last random lengths of time I thought. It seems like the far end of the scale was maxed after the update though, I had one take me from 9th to 1st in the frantic room last night LOL
From what I have seen, I you get a bullet bill in the second to last item box on mute city, it will take you past the finish line
While they're totally unbalanced now EAD did increase the probability that they'll betray you too. I've been dumped off the track and into really bad situations like midway through turns by them plenty of times over the last couple days.

Addi

Bullet Bills always last random lengths of time I thought. It seems like the far end of the scale was maxed after the update though, I had one take me from 9th to 1st in the frantic room last night LOL

From what I have seen, I you get a bullet bill in the second to last item box on mute city, it will take you past the finish line

Having a hard time to connecting to anybody on the GAF tournaments today. I just get put in empty rooms with my Mii over Scandinavia, seems like the game won't let me play with people globally..

anastazius

Neo Member
I'm in the Gaf DLC Normal room now if anyone wants to join.

[edit] Ah I see there's a load of peeps in the Frantic DLC room. Sweet.

Ooooh 3rd not bad,.

anastazius

Neo Member
You gotta go online > tournament > add the NeoGaf Frantic DLC tournament code from this threads first post and you'll be able to join our room.

Haha that happened??

Someone's nice

I've been seeing that happen a lot. I always let it go past if I can but I think some people either freak out or just don't want to get hit by the spiny while it's on its way to #1.

I swear sometimes that it's programmed to hit me regardless of what place I'm in though, no where on the track is safe when it zooms by >_<

jorgejjvr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now I was the one who got bullet bill to first xD. But that's fine, wario had to win in his mountain ;p

Top Bottom