• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Allright! Time to get back in? Time to get back in

anaron

me for this dlc

LVO53nR.gif

Kolma

I feel like maybe you guys should jump into an IRC room rather than turn this thread into a chat room.
Feels weird... like when people have long conversations on facebook when there is clearly an IM section dedicated for that.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking really forward to this. With Halo MCC coming out I figured I'd ignore the MK8 DLC for a while, but MCC barely works, so....

Rich!

If I have a USB stick in the back of my Wii U, will the DLC automatically go to that?

If you have any sense, you will stop using that.

USB sticks are not supposed to be used as storage with the Wii U. Your content and saves will be deleted at some point. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

Teknoman

I feel like maybe you guys should jump into an IRC room rather than turn this thread into a chat room.
Feels weird... like when people have long conversations on facebook when there is clearly an IM section dedicated for that.

Its gonna be like that the majority of the time, especially in threads like this and Smash.

wyk126

Neo Member
Update downloading , 7min left!

Wait the update size is only 223mb for uk?

Alrighth, so the 233mb is only the update to version 3.0, quite a big number change!
When you go into the game it will ask you to Download the DLC, which takes about 17min for me.

If you have any sense, you will stop using that.

USB sticks are not supposed to be used as storage with the Wii U. Your content and saves will be deleted at some point. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

I know the risks :p but thank you. I hear it needs a lot of read/writes before that happens, but I won't be shocked if it does one day haha. It's a brand new highly rated flash drive at least.

The update should be downloaded automatically and will be installed where your MK8's savefile is.

Cool, makes sense then. Thanks

Top Bottom