• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Dimmle

Question: when I join a GAF room and I'm the only one there, does that necessarily mean that the room is empty, or am I just not being sorted into the action going on?

Omnicent

If you're not going to vote for a DLC level when presented with the option, why are you in the DLC room?

variety. its a room that has the option for dlc people. playing nothing for dlc for 3 days get boring. DLC = have both because not everyone has dlc.
I may want to have the option to play dlc tracks, but that does not mean I have to pick them every time if an older track that I like more is up.

Roo

So I haven't gotten the DLC myself yet, but my father just told me over the phone that when choosing a vs. race there's no option to select 40 courses at random, only 32. Meaning 8 courses get randomly excluded. Is this true, Gaf or is there some other option in that menu? I'm physically too far away to check myself.
Yeah it sucks big time.
I don't know if it was a major oversight on their part or they blatantly ignored VS mode but not being able to choose a 40 tracks option is dumb.
Like Apenheul said, hopefully they patch that option later on or with the next DLC pack.

We definitely should bring it to their attention in Miiverse, Facebook, twitter, etc.

At first I didn't like how activating it is a team effort but now I really like it. Have to pay attention to musical cues.

I also really like it, there have been times when I head straight for the fountain out of faith and it shows up at the last second.....and times when I slam into the wall and everyone passes me ha

Top Bottom