• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

I'll join you guys in frantic 200cc in a few minutes...

Well, it seems like I won't join you :(

For some weird reason, I can't join GAF tournaments anymore. I enter a room and there's no one there. It's been going on for months, and I have no idea why this is happening.

Skyzard

Banned
200cc is a great addition, I hope they add it for offline in a patch too, would be a shame to be lost in the future. Also it'd just be nice to have. Doesn't seem like it'd be something that difficult.

Same issue for me Orakio Rob, joined frantic 200cc but no one there, maybe it's full?

?oe?oe

200cc is a great addition, I hope they add it for offline in a patch too, would be a shame to be lost in the future. Also it'd just be nice to have. Doesn't seem like it'd be something that difficult.

Same issue for me Orakio Rob, joined frantic 200cc but no one there.
It is offline.

Pophead

Same issue for me Orakio Rob, joined frantic 200cc but no one there.

It is offline though. You need to get gold in all of 150cc cups and you have it. Even playable in VS mode as well.

Albo

zAlrXN.gif

ive found that jumping during tight drift turns is better than just breaking or letting go of accelration

edit: lol dragons driftway is going to be a 200cc nightmare for people

Pophead

Last race tonight in this frantic room for me.

Great racing everyone, boy 200cc is amazing!

Actually fuck that race, two times struck by lightning whilst holding stars.

drotahorror

It is offline though. You need to get gold in all of 150cc cups and you have it. Even playable in VS mode as well.

Do you have to gold all the 150cc DLC cups including the new ones as well?

And to someone else who asked yes, I did find them frustrating so I quit doing the 150cc cups. I haven't played them since release, maybe something is different. I'm more into time trials.

loving the animal crossing track, money comes out of the rocks. so good.

edit: those in rooms on their own, leave and rejoin. only 2 so far in our one.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member

And to someone else who asked yes, I did find them frustrating so I quit doing the 150cc cups. I haven't played them since release, maybe something is different. I'm more into time trials.

You're gonna get rekt if you already found 150cc to be frustrating, though.

Pophead

I don't think you have to gold the DLC cups, 200cc was already unlocked for me but I golded all the standard cups plus the ones from DLC pack 1.

devonodev

200cc makes me hold down the A button twice as hard and my thumb is very sore.

Also they were right, I'm also using B for the first time ever.

Top Bottom