• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Talk about unlucky. Drifting around a corner, throw a red shell, and it turns out there is a bomb JUST off screen, kaboom...

Finally started the DLC download... I had to go into the Eshop and the downloads section and it found there was an update. DLC is 970mb right?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I have to come in first place in all 150cc cups to unlock 200cc? Thanks! Does it include the DLC cups too?

yes, you can play 200cc in VS race and Online without getting firsts in cups though

CassSept

Waluigi-bros, did anyone find any suitable replacement for Waluigi (or other heavies) on a sport bike? That thing is impossible to control at some turns.

Please stop bumping into me during anti grav sections. I barely know how to turn as it is.

Powerslide, brah.

No seriously, try doing what you can to get used to powersliding; stick with a middleweight character and work your way up from there. It'll be very, very helpful.

I don't think I'm gonna use heavies for 200cc any more. I might try and practice with bikes since I never really use them.

Does anyone know the criteria for 200cc on random online or does it does it depend?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Waluigi-bros, did anyone find any suitable replacement for Waluigi (or other heavies) on a sport bike? That thing is impossible to control at some turns.

Still using that setup. Just have to tap the brakes on some turns, I'm sort of getting used to it.

HOW. I got triple mushrooms from EVERY SINGLE ITEM BOX on Baby Park.

Forkball

Jesus I had no idea 200cc would be available in WW lobbies. 200cc Baby Park must be the closest thing to an acid trip I've experienced.

Azuran

Banned
The scariest part about Baby Park is lapping people and then having to worry about all the lower place chaos going on.

woopWOOP

Getting gold cups in 150cc takes too long, so I'll just get online and learn 200cc the hard way.

Never done online tourneys either actually. For the GAF tourneys you just race 48 times and it'll tally the results at the end, right?

Big Brett

Cannot wait to get home and play this DLC once I'm done with classes. I'm going to need to get in on these GAF online modes! I've never really played the online, the extent of my multiplayer experience is playing with
(slaughtering)
my
noob
nephew on 50cc.

He's just 6 I cut him some slack :p He's actually improving a lot and it makes me so proud.

vall03

Crisis averted, 200cc only needs to be unlocked on Grand Prix. It's already available on VS Race. Gotta go fast!

Top Bottom