• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

I have never seen something as savage in all of my Mario Kart 8 playing as the opening of that Wario Stadium race. ROFLMAO

Someone shot a red shell and it looped around and hit them in the ass. Three people flew two/three bowser's high as they piled up activating spiral shells. None survived. None were without trauma.

That was a frustrating experience. I need to get better in these tracks. What cars or bikes can you recommend me using? I think I'm going to use a bike the next time I play.

ffdgh

That was a frustrating experience. I need to get better in these tracks. What cars or bikes can you recommend me using? I think I'm going to use a bike the next time I play.

You were rosalina slicks and mach 8 right?

Gotta go with Acceleration and handling for 200cc

Boney

Banned
Now that I think about it, I don't think Bowser Castle is that good in this game.

Hey hey, no need to hit me 8 times just because I said that

Omnicent

What combo would that be? :3

I'm debating about trying my old 150cc combo of Heavy Character + Pipe Frame + Slim Wheels + Golden Glider, but I think it might be too heavy.

city tripper/leafs/acc glider. You can also use a blue falcon build like ffdgh. builds also work for ludwig weight class as well (lower traction and handling, but a bit more speed)

Top Bottom